Bruceton or Union City

tigersr1

Looks like Bruceton will get their first win ever over the Union City team.

Bruceton 20

Union City 7

Now Lake Co. and Union City will battle it out for 3rd place and Lake Co. still has to go to Bruceton. CHAD JORDON with over 250 rushing and a MAN among boys in this game.

The line was the difference again.

Final

Bruceton 20

U C 14

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Tigers tonight and also the coaching staff on the game plan. I was at the game and witnessed the tigers offensive line and Mr. Jordan play smash mouth football. I don't know how many carrys Mr Jordan had tonight , but it was a bunch. I do know though for this team to be successful the game must be put in his hands and the coaching staff has done a super job of realizing that the last few weeks........Congrats again and Good Luck at West Carroll

WOW, Jordan is just flat out an ATHLETE. Congrats on the win. I heard it was a game down in Hollow-Rock. Also hear that Bracey was out for some of the game. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year. This may mix it up a little bit with the win over UC.

Bracey was out the entire second half. Union city had their chances but so did Bruceton and they made do of thiers. Until Union city's line get better I am affraid these type games will continue for Union City.

Well,I had to triple check this score....20-14 Bruceton??...Now Union City has lost two region games in a row in 1A....This is a great win for the Bruceton program...This is a terrible loss for the Tornadoes,plain and simple...

Congrats are in order for the Tigers......

I was going to try to ruffle "AOC" a little bit but he showed sportsmanship by giving "congrats" to the boys in blue... There once again was that "swagger" that was discussed earlier in this thread... Jordan and the offensive line "swaggered" the UC defense. Jordan had another huge night with 259 yards. He was leading West Tennessee before the game and was 2nd or 3rd in the state. This performance will add to those stats. The Bruceton line dominated in the trenches.

As for the swagger, I am sure there was NO swagger on the way home up 22 Highway.......

Looks like FEARLESS may have known something.............. :lol:

I was going to try to ruffle "AOC" a little bit but he showed sportsmanship by giving "congrats" to the boys in blue... There once again was that "swagger" that was discussed earlier in this thread... Jordan and the offensive line "swaggered" the UC defense. Jordan had another huge night with 259 yards. He was leading West Tennessee before the game and was 2nd or 3rd in the state. This performance will add to those stats. The Bruceton line dominated in the trenches.

As for the swagger, I am sure there was NO swagger on the way home up 22 Highway.......

Looks like FEARLESS may have known something.............. :lol:

You can't ruffle a ruffler.. :lol:

I was just doing a little cipherin....Jordan now has 688 yards in games played against Obion County teams(SF & UC)...

As far as Ole Fearless is concerned,I'll say this...Even a blind squirrell can find a nut every once in awhile.....

Again...Big win for the Tigers....Congrats

I told you that Bruceton was going to hit you in the mouth!!!!! The coaching staff has done an excellent job. Bruceton is never a team that you can overlook, especially when playing at their house. Chad Jordan had a great game, but he must thank his offensive line for doing a great job of blowing the tornadoes off the line of scrimmage. I think Jordan has at least 1600 yards of rushing for the year. The team's not doing bad considering the other region coaches picking them to be sixth. :lol:

I told you that Bruceton was going to hit you in the mouth!!!!! The coaching staff has done an excellent job. Bruceton is never a team that you can overlook, especially when playing at their house. Chad Jordan had a great game, but he must thank his offensive line for doing a great job of blowing the tornadoes off the line of scrimmage. I think Jordan has at least 1600 yards of rushing for the year. The team's not doing bad considering the other region coaches picking them to be sixth. :lol:

i knew jordan was for real after seeing him vs mcewen

A BIG congrats to our Carroll Co. neighbors over on the other side at Central!!!!!! Great job ya'll. When Fearless picked ya'll Wed. in the sun some of the guys at work laughed but, I told them then this could actually be the way it goes. Ya'll made me look like I just MIGHT know a little bit about area football!!!!! :lol::lol:

Like I said earlier in this thread, Hollow Rock/Bruceton is startin' to look like the Central of old again. Guess they'll listen next time. It would be cool if Carroll Co. could take 1-2 in this region. Ya'll need to be big time ready for Lake Co.. Don't be fooled by our score tonight. We knocked wheels out from under both Springer and Valentine in the first half. They played the whole game and Valentine was still tough to handle but, when those two are 100%, Lake Co. will be tough. I don't know what was up with Yancy. He hardly touched the field in the second half.

Anyway, well done Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Bracey was out the entire second half. Union city had their chances but so did Bruceton and they made do of thiers. Until Union city's line get better I am affraid these type games will continue for Union City.

hey ucdiditagain, do u know if SF and UC had a jv game? If so what was the score?

And if possible, does anyone know how good SF's jv games have went this season cause i havent heard much. Thanks.

Tone that yellow down a little so I can see what you type.......You are right about ups and downs though...Talent runs in cycles,it's true....Maybe,I shoulda not said ALWAYS...But the Tigers time came and went when Sturdivant left...There is a reason the kids are not coming out for football..Bruceton-Hollow Rock folks need to figure that one out.... :D

backinththaoc....why do you think the kids are not coming out for football?