Powell football

Rebelsports

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at practice doing full contact work yesterday. He'll play Friday.

Good to hear.

Also, wasn't it a surprise to see that Navy @ Air Force score? It was 24-7 in the 4th qtr. Would UT have lost at Air Force considering the Fort Collins altitude?

Good to hear.

Also, wasn't it a surprise to see that Navy @ Air Force score? It was 24-7 in the 4th qtr. Would UT have lost at Air Force considering the Fort Collins altitude?

I wasn't really surprised to see Air Force have that kind of success against Navy. Navy isn't as strong this year as they have been the last couple of seasons. They lost to Tulsa a couple of weeks ago and they struggled against UMASS earlier in the season, winning only 21-20.

I also wasn't surprised at the UT/Air Force game turn out the way it did. That game was a dangerous game for UT, coming between the opener with a top ten Cal team and then the huge game with Florida. Air Force played well and caught UT at a good time.

"I wasn't really surprised to see Air Force have that kind of success against Navy. Navy isn't as strong this year as they have been the last couple of seasons. They lost to Tulsa a couple of weeks ago and they struggled against UMASS earlier in the season, winning only 21-20."

HTV, NAVY was on top 24-7 (at AIR FORCE)!

"I wasn't really surprised to see Air Force have that kind of success against Navy. Navy isn't as strong this year as they have been the last couple of seasons. They lost to Tulsa a couple of weeks ago and they struggled against UMASS earlier in the season, winning only 21-20."

HTV, NAVY was on top 24-7 (at AIR FORCE)!

Thanks. I sit corrected. I misread the score on that game.

Yes, I am surprised now.

dangit mocs...........dont hold back bud tell us what ya know......

and hows that basketball team looking?...........cant wait to see them play!

coach o still enjoying the hs game?..............i hope so!

Rob:

We had what I would call a darn good summer. Some of our players really changed their bodies. Conner, Gordon, Seymore, both Hansens all really had good summers. Hargis' game continues to evolve as well. No one had a bad summer. No one. We will be one of the best teams in this area this year barring any major injuries.

Ogan is so fired up about this season, maybe more than any that I can remember. We have an awesome group of kids. We may be adding one as well.

Rob:

We had what I would call a darn good summer. Some of our players really changed their bodies. Conner, Gordon, Seymore, both Hansens all really had good summers. Hargis' game continues to evolve as well. No one had a bad summer. No one. We will be one of the best teams in this area this year barring any major injuries.

Ogan is so fired up about this season, maybe more than any that I can remember. We have an awesome group of kids. We may be adding one as well.

Rob: