District 6-A

SeqValleyFan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CSAS - quick, talented, experienced

2. South Pittsburg - i hope they finally take the top spot, but they'll have to come together and play as a team....@@@@'em pirates!

3. Sale Creek - well-coached and could cause teams trouble IF they play as one (unfortunately, they usually don't, but maybe this year)

4. Richard Hardy - #14 can get them to 5th by himself; all he needs is a little help

5. Lookout Valley - this is crazy, i know, but i'm just not feeling it. i could be totally wrong but the way they ended last year, i just can't put them up there...yet.

6. Whitwell - slide into your comfortable home at #6

rh should be third on this list, they ranked above sc last year an lost 1 senior that had no effect on games what so ever,14 does have a nice shot but im sure everyone that played rh last year would say that their best players are in the post with robinson and myers, look for those two players to carry the team again this year,rh will finish 3rd most likely, im not sayin they will beat sp, but it will be two really good games, they play at rh two times

rh should be third on this list, they ranked above sc last year an lost 1 senior that had no effect on games what so ever,14 does have a nice shot but im sure everyone that played rh last year would say that their best players are in the post with robinson and myers, look for those two players to carry the team again this year,rh will finish 3rd most likely, im not sayin they will beat sp, but it will be two really good games, they play at rh two times

rh couldnt even make it to the region tourney HAHA wich isnt that hard to seeing as you only have to win one game so no they will be at the bottom like always...and their post players are wack wack wack LAME!!

rh couldnt even make it to the region tourney HAHA wich isnt that hard to seeing as you only have to win one game so no they will be at the bottom like always...and their post players are wack wack wack LAME!!

yep...we all know that richard hardy doesn't have the guts to play the big boys during the season (grace, temple, etc.) unless the state MAKES them, but if they did play, let's say....Temple...what would the score be...by halftime?

My call @ halftime:

Temple: 73

RH: 3 (the screaming bawks of meth town threw the ball out of bounds, a fan (probably a former Pirate), catches it and fires up a hail mary from the fifth row. it goes in, and the refs count it because it was just a great shot!)

yep...we all know that richard hardy doesn't have the guts to play the big boys during the season (grace, temple, etc.) unless the state MAKES them, but if they did play, let's say....Temple...what would the score be...by halftime?

My call @ halftime:

Temple: 73

RH: 3 (the screaming bawks of meth town threw the ball out of bounds, a fan (probably a former Pirate), catches it and fires up a hail mary from the fifth row. it goes in, and the refs count it because it was just a great shot!)

richard hardy wants to play the bug boys, but when our coach went to the region meeting grace and temple said there schedules were full, we know we wouldnt beat them but we still wanted to play them but they wouldnt play us, not we wouldnt play them

richard hardy wants to play the bug boys

bug boys. that would be jitter, june, shutter, doodle, and bed. i bet with all them legs theyd be tough on defense. but i dont see what that has to do with richard hardy wanting to play the temple and grace. rh is so bad they should give up on basketball and let us have their gym until ours gets finished. we could rename it RackDome Anex.

bug boys. that would be jitter, june, shutter, doodle, and bed. i bet with all them legs theyd be tough on defense. but i dont see what that has to do with richard hardy wanting to play the temple and grace. rh is so bad they should give up on basketball and let us have their gym until ours gets finished. we could rename it RackDome Anex.

Lol, amen on that one.

I saw whitwell and south pitt play each other this summer and i think whitwell came out on top. i know its summer but whitwell looked alot better than last year. I dont think all of sp players were there but most of the main ones were there and they seem to have a problem in the half court offense and rebounding. For sp to win everyone has to contribute. CSAS will win the district easily with the most returning talent. Sale Creek lost there point guard which ran the entire team and scored most of the points. Richard hardy could cause some problems for teams with no strenght or height and i really dont know about lookout valley except i think they lost that decent post player and they struggled bad at the end of the year last year