Wayne Chism

MuddDoggs11

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wut pos is he starting at 3, 4, or 5? Where will Hansborough start at 4 or 5? Will Thad Young play any this year? Wut about Willie Kemp?

Kemp is doing well. There is always the possibility that he could come off the bench to start the year but if that were to happen I think it's only a matter of time before he's THE starting point guard.

Guest dare_2_dream

Kemp is doing well. There is always the possibility that he could come off the bench to start the year but if that were to happen I think it's only a matter of time before he's THE starting point guard.

Willie Kemp is unreal, I cant wait to watch the kid play. I saw him in high school and was amazed.

Kemp and Chism are both excellent players, and I enjoyed watching them play in high school, and look forward to watching their college and NBA ball. They both kind of remind me of Corey Brewer from Portland. And I also know Wright is a great player, but as far as taking Hansborough's job......I think that's not going to happen anytime soon. And in reguards to UT, yes size is a great resource to have, and is often necessary, but I think having to match up with a team who starts 4-5 6'6s is underestimated. It's not easy. If you've ever played a team that does it you know that. Someone help me; which college team did that this past year??? Marquette??? I'm a big college fan and I'm embarrassed that I can't remember! :justwrestle: But if you've ever been on a team that is predominately a post team that's playing a team that starts 4-5 good, quick "forwards", you know how frustrating it can turn out to be.

Kemp and Chism are both excellent players, and I enjoyed watching them play in high school, and look forward to watching their college and NBA ball. They both kind of remind me of Corey Brewer from Portland. And I also know Wright is a great player, but as far as taking Hansborough's job......I think that's not going to happen anytime soon. And in reguards to UT, yes size is a great resource to have, and is often necessary, but I think having to match up with a team who starts 4-5 6'6s is underestimated. It's not easy. If you've ever played a team that does it you know that. Someone help me; which college team did that this past year??? Marquette??? I'm a big college fan and I'm embarrassed that I can't remember! :P But if you've ever been on a team that is predominately a post team that's playing a team that starts 4-5 good, quick "forwards", you know how frustrating it can turn out to be.

Villanova went 28-5, a 1-seed in the tourney last year with a four-guard and 1-F/C system. They were very tough.

Are you joking ???? Wright is a great player from Tennessee but he is nowhere as talented as Hansborough. Wright will get alot of playing time of the bench and might be 6th man but not starting.

I don't believe that they plan to play Brandon at the post (unless something

has changed recently). It's way to early to know what the playing time will

be but likely won't be at 5.

Are you joking ???? Wright is a great player from Tennessee but he is nowhere as talented as Hansborough. Wright will get alot of playing time of the bench and might be 6th man but not starting.

I really feel that Brandon Wright will have a good chance to start. He will not be vying for Hansborough's job as they are very different players and will complement each other very well, if they do indeed start together. I've heard rumblings, however, that the other less heralded recruit and post player (I think his name is Alex Stephenson, but not sure) is outplaying all the post guys in practice and I've also heard that he has an NBA ready body.

Wut pos is he starting at 3, 4, or 5? Where will Hansborough start at 4 or 5? Will Thad Young play any this year? Wut about Willie Kemp?

Yes, Thad is going to see plenty of playing time. Hewitt likes to use his depth to run n gun and outpace the other teams

The reason GT was so bad last year is that they couldn't close a game.

Look for Thad to rotate with Jeremis Smith and get a lot of PT.

Also, Nov. 21st has the potential GT vs Memphis matchup in the Maui Invitational.

Memphis must beat Oklahoma, GT must beat Purdue

I don't believe that they plan to play Brandon at the post (unless something

has changed recently). It's way to early to know what the playing time will

be but likely won't be at 5.

Wright is a 3 and will be a 4 when Hansborough is out. He's tall but he's gonna have to beef up to play in the ACC. Will be a 3 IF he plays in the pro. He compares himself to Kevin Garnett.