The best dual team in D-II

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know how many seniors they had but MBA looked impressive at the State Duals last year.

Looked impressive at WHAT!! MBA sounds like some Degree not a wrestling powershouse!! That sounds like something BCB would say. BAYLOR in a landside, McCallie Second and than the field.

I will be releasing my Top 10 in each Division soon.

Glad to see some of the clowns back again.

Looked impressive at WHAT!! MBA sounds like some Degree not a wrestling powershouse!! That sounds like something BCB would say. BAYLOR in a landside, McCallie Second and than the field.

I will be releasing my Top 10 in each Division soon.

Glad to see some of the clowns back again.

MBA did take McCallie to 28-26 in the semis and had it not been for one of their big boys pinning himself they would have been wrestling Baylor in the finals.

Edited by mtnrasslin

MBA did take McCallie to 28-26 in the semis and had it not been for one of their big boys pinning himself they would have been wrestling Baylor in the finals.

Mtnrasslin, Don't try to reason with Peanutbutter and Jam, for this young misguided(Baylor Boy) lad noeth nothing about this grand old sport. I too, like MBA in the duals to finish second to the Baylor school for Boys and Girls. McCallie will have 3 really good Rasslers but I'm not sure Coach Connell and Newman can get the rest of the line-up up to the level of the above mentioned.

How's that youngun doing? Remind me to tell you about the old women that saw him get out of the water during the mini-triathlon.

Hey pearlJam, by clowns, I'm assuming you mean Harry and I. No red nose yet, but we're working on it. Harry , when's our first meeting?

Go Irish

bcb

Edited by bear cat brown

Mtnrasslin, Don't try to reason with Peanutbutter and Jam, for this young misguided(Baylor Boy) lad noeth nothing about this grand old sport. I too, like MBA in the duals to finish second to the Baylor school for Boys and Girls. McCallie will have 3 really good Rasslers but I'm not sure Coach Connell and Newman can get the rest of the line-up up to the level of the above mentioned.

How's that youngun doing? Remind me to tell you about the old women that saw him get out of the water during the mini-triathlon.

Hey pearlJam, by clowns, I'm assuming you mean Harry and I. No red nose yet, but we're working on it. Harry , when's our first meeting?

Go Irish

bcb

The young'un is well. He could not be happier abd is working hard. I'm looking forward to the season so I can watch yours and Harry's sons tackle all comers. I think it will be a relaxing season for me.

I love old woman stories, especially over a chillie.

Go Irish

bcb

BCB there you go again assuming. Clowns would be a compliment to you GREEN NOSES!! I don't need to pay for education and friends like The Raiders and IRISH do!! My friends are considered TRUE NOT GREEN!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

BCB there you go again assuming. Clowns would be a compliment to you GREEN NOSES!! I don't need to pay for education and friends like The Raiders and IRISH do!! My friends are considered TRUE NOT GREEN!! :rolleyes:

Red noses and green noses. Sounds more like a bunch of Brown noses to me. I say enough sucken up and lets start the wrasslin!

It's Baylor all the way!!!!!!!! They will have to have the unexpected happen (several injuries, sickness, poor grades, etc...) for anyone in Tennessee to defeat them in a dual. They could loose in a very difficult individual tournament where their average wrestlers are not able to score points or place in the top four. In most individual tournaments they will place 10 or 12 wrestlers with no problem.

my predictions

1 Baylor

2 McCallie

3 MBA

4 CBHS

5 Father Ryan

That was one of the worst matches i have never seen mccallie wrestle, but mba did bring thier 'A' game.

my predictions

1 Baylor

2 McCallie

3 MBA

4 CBHS

5 Father Ryan

That was one of the worst matches i have never seen mccallie wrestle, but mba did bring thier 'A' game.

mccallie only lost 5 starters if i remember correctly but 4 of which came in the top 3 in state, but i know have alot of depth in the upper weights, which will help replacing robinson, huffaker and green

baylor only lost 2 i think but their two best in manson and hussein

so i think these two have to be the favorites with hands down some of the best wrestlers in the state one each team