The best dual team in D-II

In Hoc Signo Vinces

mccallie only lost 5 starters if i remember correctly but 4 of which came in the top 3 in state, but i know have alot of depth in the upper weights, which will help replacing robinson, huffaker and green

baylor only lost 2 i think but their two best in manson and hussein

so i think these two have to be the favorites with hands down some of the best wrestlers in the state one each team

baylor!!

It's Baylor all the way!!!!!!!! They will have to have the unexpected happen (several injuries, sickness, poor grades, etc...) for anyone in Tennessee to defeat them in a dual. They could loose in a very difficult individual tournament where their average wrestlers are not able to score points or place in the top four. In most individual tournaments they will place 10 or 12 wrestlers with no problem.

thats true

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams will be lucky to beat Baylor this year. They're stacked. Of course this is a rumor, but I even heard that one of their state champions may not find a starting position on the team this year due to amazing talent coming in. They should be the team to beat in either division.

McCallie is running low. Aaron Cooke, state runner up last year, suffered an intense injurgy during football season that will keep him out of the lineup this year, and that's hit the team hard. As stated above, they've got three great wrestlers, but everyone else will be decent.

It will probably be a repeat of earlier years where Baylor wins both tournaments and McCallie, always the bridesmaid never the bride, will come up second once again. MBA lost all their upper weights, so that will hurt them alot.

All I know is, I'm ready for the season to begin!!