THE FULTON GAME INFORMATION

Mr. Freeze

I was wanting to know if there are any tickets left for the game. Knoxville news said that they are running out of tickets for the game, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I would like to know before I drive from Greeneville down there, and there are no tickets left. That would stink.

I am picking Fulton, 31-28.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Worry!!!!

Tickets are on sale for the game. Coach Black is selling them at the main entrance to the gym.

We will NOT sell out of tickets. There will be tickets available tonight, but lines will be long. We are doing this to help our ticket sellers and prevent long lines tonight.

Please do not call the office # (1240) unless you would like a day of ISS! You can call my office 594-1259 for more info.

Parking will be FREE as always. Additional FREE parking will be located at the ST. Mary's professional building towers, and at the side parking lot at Kroger. (Please do not park at the front entrance of Kroger or in any of the areas behind the store.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

For updates tune to WKCS 91.1-FM

Come on Russell don't lie to the man... When its a big game like tonight, you better get there early because seats will fill up fast.. Now if you don't mind standing along the track you just roll in around 7:15. Coming from a big Roadrunner fan, I say GO ROADRUNNERS, you really thought I was going to say something else... LOL

But good luck to both teams. Holy Snap, what are you talking about? Did the Catholic folks really put a flag over a Falcon, if so where at? That's interesting I would never imagine those types of acts coming from the Catholic people..