Loretto wins 12 A/AA - Summertown 2nd

PageMan

No, Uknow, I don't know. I think that the host school, Loretto, sets the start time. I would guess, or hope, that they start no sooner than 5 PM to allow parents a little time to make the matches. I would guess that Loretto will play Eagleville first, followed by Page vs Summertown around 7 or so, followed by the Region Championship Match at 9 or so. Maybe the start time for the first match could be 4 PM so that it won't be so late getting through though. Maybe score3 has some info.

Edited by PageMan

Offiicially, the start time for the Region 6 A/AA Tournament at Loretto will be 5:00 with Page vs Summetown. The scheduled start time for Loretto vs Eagleville is 6:15 with the championship scheduled for 7:30. I would add a little more time to those scheduled times as the matches may go more than the minimum 3 games. There could be some 5 game thrillers, if you know what I mean.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• There's going to be more fallout from this.  It's not over.   A criminal investigation is also underway.  Additional school counselors have been fired.   As far as coach flip flops is concerned,  a lot of people knew he was flirting with disaster. He was recruiting failed athletes from other schools. Grades and discipline issues that got otherwise good athletes kicked off other area teams were playing at CHS. Grades, addresses or transfer rules be dam ed. It was just a matter of time.  It's a culture issue at the school. I've heard an assistant coach and teacher for another sports team was let go for not breaking up a fight on campus between 2 girls.  Supposedly he's only there because of coach flip flops, they're close.  That guy's kid, who's a great athlete in the school,  will probably transfer out to.  There's just so many layers to this .   I'm not sure the director of all Anderson county schools doesn't get bit by this somehow. He's the one who wanted, pushed for the principal at Clinton in the first place.  He initially denied anything had been uncovered when a local station broke the story.  He had to back track his statements.   It's ugly in Clinton right now folks.   Add in the fact that there's such a huge rivalry with ACHS across the river,  it makes it bitter for clinton fans if they say anything.  Especially given the dominance that ACHS has had over Clinton for 20+ years in  almost everything.  
    • Congratulations to y'all. I have been texting some Huntingdon friends. What a great accomplishment. Proud of y'all. Keep battling. 
    • I remember it happening, but I don't remember the details. I usually have headphones on so I don't hear the PA anyway. But it seems like a guy I know was doing it at one point, but he either didn't start it or didn't finish. I don't remember which.
    • Kreuziger from Huntingdon has been fantastic on the mound!  I think if the Fillies can score a couple of runs tomorrow it may be all they need to capture their first ever state championship in Softball.  Great day to be a Huntingdon fan!  Baseball team has won 17 in a row and plays for State Championship tomorrow also!
    • More like to much bad publicity so we have to do something. Happens all the time