ESPN

m_west_trojans_ctr_69

because its not that popular of a sport to be shown on espn. It does get airtime on espnU but i have seen a USA vs. Russia freestyle duel on espn down in memphis and an Iowa state vs another big ten school (i dont remember who) on tv but that was up in Iowa. It's like trying to find a good lacrosse game on tv, you got to be lucky and thankful for what you get.

Edited by dragon12

i thought it was because cstv had all of the rights, with the exception of the ncaa finals. i saw it on there all the time last year after i coughed up that extra $1.99 per month for the sports channels. :lol:

and don't knock the spelling bee, a dude fell out on stage one time, the word just kicked his butt......... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sports Illustrated has a feature highlighting the primitive nature of mankind called: A Sign That the Apocalypse is Upon Us. Proof of just how factual this is can be found in the link below.

ESPN 2 is going to televise a Krystal hamburger eating contest (gasp).

You'd think they could at least figure out a way to include some Sumo wrestlers. At least that would be something...

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_95282.asp

• 3 weeks later...