WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

On the SG game it was great. They played there hearts out, with Jesse getting two cheap charge fouls. The rest of the team stepped up played hard. There was some cheap shots during the whole game that was about to get out of control. And back to after the game, you don't need two coachs getting into it it right in front of the students and the SG football coach jumping off the stage gettig up in front of fans cussing the WG players. That just shows how low of class SG players, coaches, and the fans are, they just can't handle losing, just how bad would have it gotten if WG girls had also won.

Shawn Jones should be punished by Cindy Bowman for what he did after the game.A coach should not have been cussing our players,coaches,and fans.These boys have been through heck and they deserve to celebrate.Good job boys just keep winning and we fans have your back!!GO BUFFS BEAT THE CHIEFS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn Jones should be punished by Cindy Bowman for what he did after the game.A coach should not have been cussing our players,coaches,and fans.These boys have been through heck and they deserve to celebrate.Good job boys just keep winning and we fans have your back!!GO BUFFS BEAT THE CHIEFS

That's one of many reasons nobody likes South Greene around here. They think they own WG and when they get beat, they just whine about it. Best of luck to West Greene. GO BUFFS

You all know the stuff that happened after Mr. Jones jumped off the stage! You must not of seen the jv coach in the yellow shirt jumping into a player. Then the coach shoved one of the south greene players. and Jones was down there to protect the player! Get your facts straight before you jaw somebody! I was an eye witness! Maybe you should clean up your crap before you say Mrs. Bowman should do something about Shawn Jones. Maybe Mr. Bible should do something about that!

Edited by sportsman 10 4 1

You all know the stuff that happened after Mr. Jones jumped off the stage! You must not of seen the jv coach in the yellow shirt jumping into a player. Then the coach shoved one of the south greene players. and Jones was down there to protect the player! Get your facts straight before you jaw somebody! I was an eye witness! Maybe you should clean up your crap before you say Mrs. Bowman should do something about Shawn Jones. Maybe Mr. Bible should do something about that!

Hey sportsman can you tell me who won the game saturday night between sg and wg?

Lol take your lost and deal with it. :rolleyes:

I had front row seats to after game party, our jv coach was cheering for his team and the fans after game between the fan section and west greene's bench. He didn't mean to bump into #4 Wright after the game. What I don't understand is why #4 went between the bench of wg and fans of wg for, if he would have went with the rest of his team nothing would have happen. I don't like both teams going to the same locker room anyways, thats just waiting for a fight, and its the same way at wg too. Back to the after game, then dyer got up into the face of the jv coach wanting to start something, then dummy jones jumps off the stage run over to dyer to look like he was going to save the day but doesn't and him and dyer start calling greenlee and the players and the fans sons of b####'s, our jv coach turn away and went into the locker room, then thats when fans jump in, and then jones went wee wee wee all the way home, with a lost.

Edited by GreeneCountyfan

I had front row seats to after game party, our jv coach was cheering for his team and the fans after game between the fan section and west greene's bench. He didn't mean to bump into #4 Wright after the game. What I don't understand is why #4 went between the bench of wg and fans of wg for, if he would have went with the rest of his team nothing would have happen. I don't like both teams going to the same locker room anyways, thats just waiting for a fight, and its the same way at wg too. Back to the after game, then dyer got up into the face of the jv coach wanting to start something, then dummy jones jumps off the stage run over to dyer to look like he was going to save the day but doesn't and him and dyer start calling greenlee and the players and the fans sons of b####'s, our jv coach turn away and went into the locker room, then thats when fans jump in, and then jones went wee wee wee all the way home, with a lost.

Jones also told a cheerleader that he was a teacher and he would say whatever the F he wanted.Is he the AD at SG? What a example he is to the kids at SG.

SG fans need to grow up and take a lose to WG, which they can't take it. This is the first time WG has beat them twice in one season in 10+ years and SG just can't handle it. You got to let your fans, players and coaches enjoy the win, and why does a player not follow his other players to the locker room and he try to start problems by going a different way. That is just disrespectful in the player. SG just needs to grow up and take it like a man. The fans at WG won't take it of other fans, coaches and players talking bad or even cussing our players and coaches. WE the fans are behind you boys. GO BUFFS

Edited by billybobbasketball

Where do you idiots get your information! Yeah West Greene got the win. They have a great team this year! But where in the world did you get that Wright #4 went between the bench and the bleachers he was with the rest of his team. And another point the jv coach shoved #3 not #4! Once again get your facts straight. Congrates to the West Greene players who have nothing to do with this garbage!

Congradulations to West Greene, you have finally won against SG twice in one year. Enjoy it tho, beacuse it will not happen again. All of you are trying to make SG look bad with all this trashtalk, in REALITY- anyone who is familiar with the staff at SG knows that Ms. Bowman does a good job controlling things out there and Mark Wright would not intentionally start a fight or trouble at all. Everyone knows Coach Jones is a moron, but even he wouldnt start a fight, especially with a player!! WG you got the win...but you are all also pretty darn sad people for not being good sports about it, but congradulations...