WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

It's looking more and more like it's going to be WG and SG again in the district tournament, at West Greene. West Greene has beaten South Greene 2 times this year already, can they make it a three-peat. Who do you all think will win the third meeting?

I got wg by 3.

West Greene has looked the best and the worst at times, but they have played South Greene tough this year. I got WG 3. Free throws will be a key.

Edited by MMS_Basketball_02

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO are you an advocate of going to one classification?

Oh Lord no! I think it would be retarded for ALL the schools in Tennessee (from Carroll Academy enrollment 32 to McGavock enrollment 2,592) to compete against each other for just one state championship. I think the way we have it now works alright... But at the rate schools are joining the T$$AA, 4 classifacations might be in the works here in future, especialy if they reintagrate Division II back into Division I.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Which still isn't great. Anyways, those games where you "give or take a few points" still count as losses last time I checked.

Well "what a game" what do you think will happen then after christmas, sinces you know it all about wg and their team this year. You prob haven't even watch them this year have you.

West Greene Sch for the rest of the year

1/2- North Greene H - pretty much an automatic win

1/5- Happy Valley H - toss up game here

1/9- Sullivan North H - you might have a chance...but no

1/12- Johnson County H - no victory here

1/13- South Greene A - SG's point guard doesn't go down and they win by 10+

1/16- Cherokee A - Cherokee blasts you off the court and wins by 25+

1/19- Unicoi County A - no way

1/26- Elizabethton H - Elizabethton pulls it out 5+

1/30- Happy Valley A - I think Happy Valley gets this one at home

2/2- Sullivan North A - Sullivan pulls it out and sweeps you for the season

2/5- Cocke County H - already beat you by ten, thats pathetic...they win

2/6- Johnson County A - another win for Johnson

2/9- Chuckey Doak H - you get this win on a fluke play (don't ask, just a feeling)

2/12- Rutledge H - they beat you by 20 in the previous game - your points that you give or take don't work and you get railed

As for this post, that is what I think. It looks like you have, at best, 3 more games to win. Any more questions?

Oh how the tables have turned, lol. Nice try what a game, lol.

yea i agree but hes the big part of are team hes the floor leader! but cody haun steped up big! it prob wouldnt of went to ot if we didnt go 1/8 in the last 30 secounds! i know what we are doin tommorow! lol but yea! Big unicoi is next hopefully they will not be ready! cause we are pumped! we want that game back we should of won up there! so come out if your team dont play that night! cause lord knows are student seciton is the worst in the world! lol

what happend lastnite?

Last time I checked, they only beat us (North Greene) by 4. They shouldn't gurantee any wins!!

hey big guy the last time i checked west greene beat u easily by 17, and the only reason that u all got with in 4 points was the refs let u all back in the game.

When it is all over it will be SG, WG, CD, & NG here in the County!

How about WG,cd,sg and finally ng.