CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

Good Game for Camden & Lewis! :thumb: There was earlier talk of moving the game to Saturday-glad that didn't happen-there's nothing like those Friday night lights!!!

From the kickoff to the final whistle no complaints! Panthers did not disappoint, your determination was seen by all your fans!!!!

Can't wait until Friday rolls around again! See you all there!

Edited by apantherfan

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that Lewis County and Camden will be playing for the title again next year. These two programs respect each other from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. Let the other schools in our region talk all the smack they want.

Assuming Camden and Lewis County wins their first round games, they'll probably meet CPA and Goodpasture respectively. I think Camden matches up against CPA better than Lewis County would and Lewis County matches up against Goodpasture better than Camden would. I have my reasons for believing this. I'm sure the coaches would agree. It sure would be nice to have a rematch in 3 weeks, now wouldn't it?

We'll worry about next year, next year!!!!

And as far as meeting CPA and Goodpasture. CPA hasn't got by Waverly yet, and I think this is an upset in the making. Surely you guys, before you start cracking on me, we've been rooting for you guys to beat 5AA. Now it's your turn to help encourage Wavo. We have the ability to pull the upset. Yes CPA is heavily favored but you know my favorite saying!!!

sorry papa, but you know what you said about LC chances against Camden (21-0), well if Waverly stays that close to CPA you can count it as a moral victory, the only team in region 6 2A that can play with CPA is Camden because Camden has an offense to go with that great defense they play :thumb:

sorry papa, but you know what you said about LC chances against Camden (21-0), well if Waverly stays that close to CPA you can count it as a moral victory, the only team in region 6 2A that can play with CPA is Camden because Camden has an offense to go with that great defense they play :D

A win is a win. I do think in normal conditions, dry field, etc. One side of the score remains the same, 0 but I think Camden scores more. No knock on Lewis County because they are a very good team. I just think Camden is a little better. As far as staying close to CPA, someone better learn CPR, because I think there is a chance.

A win is a win. I do think in normal conditions, dry field, etc. One side of the score remains the same, 0 but I think Camden scores more. No knock on Lewis County because they are a very good team. I just think Camden is a little better. As far as staying close to CPA, someone better learn CPR, because I think there is a chance.

[/quote

I think if both teams would have played in "normal conditions" the game would have been different...but as far as predicting a better result for either team is just plain silly.......the game was played under the same conditions for both.....and the outcome is what is.......6-0 camden......a classic game were both teams came out with respect for each other, to start to say if this would have happened or this...is just plain silly...It was a great game period! I think if these two teams played 10 times it would be a split...they are that close to each other.

You've got to be kidding about waverly having a chance against CPA. I like the attitude though.

Its the beginning of a new season for both.....time to start another streak to meet again....wouldn't that be great for district 6. Both teams play with the same attitude as last friday..and who knows

6AA guys! I don't know if you are reading all the other topics and posts but 5AA thinks that we all are nothing. some are predicting a 5AA sweep. 6AA unite!!!! United we stand! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...