CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lewis co. has a lot of work to do but there is something about us this year we have played to the level of our opp. so hopefully thats tha case in two weeks , but our offense does have some improvement to make we havent been puting up the points like camden but our defence is playing great starters have only allowed 14 points ,but it sould be a heck of a game

Edited by mss51

this game is goina be pretty good...not as good as i thought earlier this week after i saw camden play tonight....both teams will strugle on scorin, this will b a low scoring game...lewis co will bring a hard and strong defense and a decent offense....camden on the other hand will have the strong, quick, and tricky offense and a decent d....both teams have a shot at it, camden, i believe will win it....as long as lewis county can figure out camden's misdirection plays quickly then they should be alrite...thats wat really killd waverly tonight was the misdirection runs....will be good game..would like to head out and see if cuz loretto is a pretty good distance to see a game that wont be that good....

Camden: 8

Lewis Co: 7

Waverly has played both, and Camden was obviously the better team.

They were obviously the better team last year as well, going into week 10 anyways. :thumb:

But seriously, I think the way the two teams have got to where they are, Camden is the early favorite. The big advantage for the Panthers is like last year, they have the good fortune of getting two weeks to prepare.

The bad thing is that Camden basically also has two weeks to prepare this year. Last year they had to worry about a huge game with Riverside... this year, well, they have two weeks to prepare for the real Panthers.

Edited by donhaney