CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

Congrads Camden, you earned it, lets keep this going and meet again in 3 weeks in Camden this time. what a game. the 2 best defenses I've seen in a long time. just shows the huge gap between the top 2 and the rest of the region. great showing by both schools fans and sportsmanship from the 2 teams.

Again, Congradulations Camden on the Region 6 2A Championship, enjoy it, you deserve it :blink: but remember the 2nd season begins now and we have business to take care of. and thank you LC for the great regular season, now lets begin the 2nd half :D

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game...2 of the best defenses in the state. I don't think Lewis co crossed the 35 yard line all night and Camden got in the red zone several times and came out with 2 field goals. The field was a mud pit...I'm just glad that there weren't any major injuries on either team. Way to go Lions...Region 6-2a Champs! Season 2 starts now! Good Luck to all the 6-2a teams but...Go LIONS!

first and foremost congrads to CAMDEN on winning the title and being undefeated in the region. those boys deserve it as hard as they have worked. second, thanks to all of the WAVERLY fans that supported us. that definately shows great sportsmanship. and third to L/Csmearuall, your betting days are over. you were so sure that CAMDEN would leave lewis with a loss like everyone else did. the only thing we did was leave with the title and leave a loss and a shutout with you in lewis. thanks lewis co. football team for a great game and i'm sure we will see you next year! GO LIONS, STRAY STRONG IN THE PLAYOFFS, AND MAKE YOURSELF PROUD!

This was a very good game. Too bad my team came out on the losing end. I'm proud of both teams. Very clean game (figuratively speaking). Camden's defense exploited our weakness on offense. Anyone who has watched Lewis County play this year knows what I'm talking about. Lewis County's defense needs to be recognized for only allowing 2 field goals against an offensive powerhouse like Camden. If I'm not mistaken, this Lewis County team set the school records for fewest points allowed in a season (34 points) and fewest points per game average (3.4).

I'm sure that Lewis County and Camden will be playing for the title again next year. These two programs respect each other from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. Let the other schools in our region talk all the smack they want.

Assuming Camden and Lewis County wins their first round games, they'll probably meet CPA and Goodpasture respectively. I think Camden matches up against CPA better than Lewis County would and Lewis County matches up against Goodpasture better than Camden would. I have my reasons for believing this. I'm sure the coaches would agree. It sure would be nice to have a rematch in 3 weeks, now wouldn't it?

This was a very good game. Too bad my team came out on the losing end. I'm proud of both teams. Very clean game (figuratively speaking). Camden's defense exploited our weakness on offense. Anyone who has watched Lewis County play this year knows what I'm talking about. Lewis County's defense needs to be recognized for only allowing 2 field goals against an offensive powerhouse like Camden. If I'm not mistaken, this Lewis County team set the school records for fewest points allowed in a season (34 points) and fewest points per game average (3.4).

I'm sure that Lewis County and Camden will be playing for the title again next year. These two programs respect each other from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. Let the other schools in our region talk all the smack they want.

Assuming Camden and Lewis County wins their first round games, they'll probably meet CPA and Goodpasture respectively. I think Camden matches up against CPA better than Lewis County would and Lewis County matches up against Goodpasture better than Camden would. I have my reasons for believing this. I'm sure the coaches would agree. It sure would be nice to have a rematch in 3 weeks, now wouldn't it?

Yes, a rematch on a dry track.

Yea, very good game. I am not happy eith the turnout of the score but my hat is off to the Camden defense. You showed up to play. Also , Lewis County please do not be discouraged you just played a very good game. It was alot closer than some predicted and the weather might have had an effect on the scoreing drought but Lewis County showed the Defense while Camden won the game. IMO this was the game of the year.

Well after a good night of football , alot of questions got answered, no one got skunked both teams showed alot of class and it did rain, it was cold, and the game was a 4 quarter game. there is not a fan or a parent or supporter around that doesn't pull for there team!! this game was a true test for both sides. Defense was the key for both teams. neither side got in the end zone so for whatever all can say was the offenses weak or were the defenses that awesome.. Both teams are in the playoffs and with the right combination they could meet again so wouldn't that be the game .. I BET no one would be chanting blowouts, and senseless 56-12 predictions then... congrats to camden and GO PANTHERS!! get fairview

First off I am not taking anything away from Lewis County, because they are a great football team. But if the game would have been played on a dry surface i don't think Lewis County would have been able to catch Camden. Boyd was about one step away from breaking open a long run many times, but it was like he just couldn't get going because it was so muddy. Again i don't want to take anything away from Lewis County, but that's just my opinion.