CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..most LC and Camden Fans think it will be a close game but geez...these waverly fans must really hate LC. They make it sound like Camden is playing Loretto by giving predictions of 50-6. I don't see that happening!

Let em say what they want. It'll be a great battle on the field this friday. Whoever wants it more will take it. Good Luck to both teams and Represent the 6AA in the playoffs for us :thumb:

Yeah..most LC and Camden Fans think it will be a close game but geez...these waverly fans must really hate LC. They make it sound like Camden is playing Loretto by giving predictions of 50-6. I don't see that happening!

well yea im from waverly...i knew this was goin to be a close game all year and even had the panthers winning it...but u gotta remember sumthin, waverly is the only team postin on here so far that has playd both teams, we had the attitude lewis county has right now when we were goin to camden, we expected a long and hard fought game...it was a hard fought game but not close...and only if lewis county's defense does a lot of stoping and can git their offense where they are able to score and git 1st downs then u have a chance at keeping it close....remember in the waverly game lc's defense had to set the scoring up for the offense, forcin turnovers and safetys inside waverly's 10-20...and the offense did good on capitalizing on the defense's actions...but when it came down to them having to drive the field, they didnt do too much of, if they woulda then they shoulda scored alot more then jus 24 points...camdens team on the other hand drove on waverly almost all night long and theyr defense did a great job on stoping us from making drives...i think our only good actual drives came against theyr 2nd string...so lewis county dont git too high hoped on this game, i dont want ne heads hangin down goin into playoffs bcuz all that really matters is beating 5-2a....but good luck to both teams and i hope it is a good close game because thats how i would want it if i was playin but i jus dont see it happening in the end....keep the injurys down and the sportsmanship up guys and go into playoffs with a focused mind...

Edited by rednecktiger

well yea im from waverly...i knew this was goin to be a close game all year and even had the panthers winning it...but u gotta remember sumthin, waverly is the only team postin on here so far that has playd both teams, we had the attitude lewis county has right now when we were goin to camden, we expected a long and hard fought game...it was a hard fought game but not close...and only if lewis county's defense does a lot of stoping and can git their offense where they are able to score and git 1st downs then u have a chance at keeping it close....remember in the waverly game lc's defense had to set the scoring up for the offense, forcin turnovers and safetys inside waverly's 10-20...and the offense did good on capitalizing on the defense's actions...but when it came down to them having to drive the field, they didnt do too much of, if they woulda then they shoulda scored alot more then jus 24 points...camdens team on the other hand drove on waverly almost all night long and theyr defense did a great job on stoping us from making drives...i think our only good actual drives came against theyr 2nd string...so lewis county dont git too high hoped on this game, i dont want ne heads hangin down goin into playoffs bcuz all that really matters is beating 5-2a....but good luck to both teams and i hope it is a good close game because thats how i would want it if i was playin but i jus dont see it happening in the end....keep the injurys down and the sportsmanship up guys and go into playoffs with a focused mind...

well with all that being said i guess we should call camden and congratulate them since we shouldn't get our hopes up. That way we can prepare for playoffs, i mean since waverly played both and are such experts on playing both, with all do respect to you and waverly tigers ALL GAMES ARE DIFFERENTLY PLAYED !! if we do our work camden is going to have there work cut out for them and they are coming to lewis and they are goin home just like all the other teams with a LOSS... just like last year we have more expierence and a even better team than last yr. when we took the championship away from them by the way they were going to win last yr if everyone rem. 1 DAY and all bets are off and the tale of two towns will be told..see ya there redneck tiger.. no disrespect meant just how i see things

yeah really!! I can go on record and say i said it may be raining a week ago , cold too, so i guess that will make even more intriging, with a possible twist of sorts.. also you have to factor in the different play schemes it could affect on both sides of the balll .. Horray , now even more unpredictable and challenging... now if we could all sit back ann see how this all plays out.. I haven't commented much on players but i hope that for the ones that read these post realize what an exciting time this can be and for them to give 100% all night alot of supporters new and old traditions are being carried out

through them so gear upop and give it your all hope all the boys are ready.. good luck

well it is 27 hrs and 30 min to kick off and I want to wish all the boys good luck. it looks like we may have a rainy one but I want to encourage all Lewis Co. to come out and support the panthers. I also want to say there have been past comments made about our senior group leadership but I know some of these guys personally and they are a good group of boys so tomorrow night boys bring everything you got and let's put this one in the win column. :thumb:

Edited by b/sportsfan

Look out, here comes another post from a Waverly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think i ever said this was going to be a blowout. I know 2 or 3 people did, but I don't think I did, or think it will be. This game will be settled within the 10 point range. Not a blowout in my opinion.

Oh boy its going to be a messy one tomorrow night, no doubt about it. The animals are already lining up two by two over here in Waverly. Oh well, its football, thats why is great. And I love this weather. I'm so pumped about seeing this game. On that note, I hope I can make it.

Go Lions!!

Look out, here comes another post from a Waverly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think i ever said this was going to be a blowout. I know 2 or 3 people did, but I don't think I did, or think it will be. This game will be settled within the 10 point range. Not a blowout in my opinion.

Oh boy its going to be a messy one tomorrow night, no doubt about it. The animals are already lining up two by two over here in Waverly. Oh well, its football, thats why is great. And I love this weather. I'm so pumped about seeing this game. On that note, I hope I can make it.

Go Lions!!

You not going to Loretto HP? Shame on you. Ha! Just kidding. I would love to go to the game too, but I have certain responsibilities you know. I am one of those from Waverly who says, close in first half, 2nd half Camden pulls away. Camden by 21. But things could really change with the weather. It could change the outcome totally, one way or the other. Good luck to both teams, stay injury free.