Bledsoe vs Cannon

BC_WarriorHead

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've done it for years...The girl that raise's the most money wins...I think she gets $200...

You're OK so I'll lay off the jokes that came to mind :thumb: . Good luck to Bledsoe on the game! Your other team play this week? We won the SVC Championship tonight with a 20-14 win over Rhea Central and finished the season 9-0

Edited by zonepirate

I see it now. Is see from the times I was typing my post while you were posting yours so I didn't see it. That Sharp kid that transfered from Bledsoe is pretty good. If he stays at Bledsoe it sure makes their team better

Yeah, but it was expected because his other brothers have done it in recent years...So it was nothing shocking...

Other brothers did it??? How do they arrange that? The Spring City and Whitwell coaches were also pointing out kids that had "transfered" this year. Interesting..........................

One of his other brothers,Randy, played for Bledsoe up until last year and he transferred to Rhea County and is currently a starting WR and LB..