Clarksville Academy At Cascade

boxman

I wouldn't expect a score like this. I'm sure if we are fortunate enough to go up by three scores, Coach Parker will clean the bench out for most of the second half. Remember we have another huge game after this one so if we are able to get a lead, I have no doubt most of your starters will be limited and not put at risk of injury........We have a Home playoff game to consider also......Boy it felt nice to say that! <G>

Cascade by as many as the coach allows.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't expect a score like this. I'm sure if we are fortunate enough to go up by three scores, Coach Parker will clean the bench out for most of the second half. Remember we have another huge game after this one so if we are able to get a lead, I have no doubt most of your starters will be limited and not put at risk of injury........We have a Home playoff game to consider also......Boy it felt nice to say that! <G>

How many games have you seen this year? The bench has not been cleaned till half way through the 4th , why would you expect anything to change?

How many games have you seen this year? The bench has not been cleaned till half way through the 4th , why would you expect anything to change?

I've seen every game, every JV game and almost every practice. Evidently you don't know who I am if you had to ask that. The score will dictate how early Coach Parker goes to the bench. Responding to blueice's prediction of 56-7 I said I didn't see it getting that bad because I don't think Coach Parker will risk injury with the JB game next week. I know I wouldn't. The fact that the JB game, an undefeated regular season and a region championship on the line is the reason I'd expect things to be different this week!

Clarksville[/url]AcadmeyWildcat08' post='826192791' date='Oct 16 2006 - 11:51 AM']

well for one jobyns has no room to talk because they haven't played anyone. Second your team wont make it past the 3rd round of the playoffs. Last cascade might be good but anyone can beat anyone on a given day and thursday will be cascade's last day undefeated.

well CA im sorry you feel that way but were ready for yall this week you better bring your A game because we are bringin ours. Good luck lookin foward to friday.