Clarksville Academy At Cascade

boxman

Cascade comes off a big win over a hard hitting McEwen team with a couple of injuries that could have implications on down the road. They are playing good ball right now but don't need to be looking too far ahead... one game at a time...

I don’t really know much about Clarksville Academy except that they have put points on the board against every opponent they have played this year and although they are 3-5 on the year they will come to Wartrace next week with an upset in their plans.

Edited by boxman

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade comes off a big win over a hard hitting McEwen team with a couple of injuries that could have implications on down the road. They are play good ball right now but don't to be looking ahead... one game at a time...

I don’t really know much about Clarksville Academy except that they have put points on the board against every opponent they have played this year and although they are 3-5 on the year they will come to Wartrace next week with an upset in their plans.

I don't see you guys having any problems with Clarksville Academy. Hope the boys who were hurt are OK. Good luck.

Cascade comes off a big win over a hard hitting McEwen team with a couple of injuries that could have implications on down the road. They are play good ball right now but don't to be looking ahead... one game at a time...

the players are fine, the champions will be ready to play.our coaches will have the team prepared one opponent at a time. Iam sure this will be a good ballgame.

cascade wins 56-7

I wouldn't expect a score like this. I'm sure if we are fortunate enough to go up by three scores, Coach Parker will clean the bench out for most of the second half. Remember we have another huge game after this one so if we are able to get a lead, I have no doubt most of your starters will be limited and not put at risk of injury........We have a Home playoff game to consider also......Boy it felt nice to say that! <G>

I wonder how many Carksville Academy fans will follow the team to Wartrace this week... we had a little problem last week at the McEwen game... not enough grand-stand space. Of course a lot of the people on the visitors side are spill-over from the home side. We've never been 8-0 before and the crowds just keep getting bigger and bigger each week. We are trying to get some more seats set up but I don't know if they will there by this Friday or not...