Mt. Pleasant @ Columbia Academy

mphstigerfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Maury County Rivalry!!!

Yes it is. Just wish the game could be close like years past to fill the stands and make it really fun for everyone in Columbia and MP. But this is a given for mTp

and everyone knows it. Marco runs wild in this one to get that 2000 yard rushing

mark then sits out. Don't know if Smith will really let Marco cut loose to get it. I do

believe CA will respect him enuff to not TRY and injure him if Smith does. Don't

know for sure though. What do the fans say about it. Lets talk. :)

mTp=56

CA=28 or 35

Closer than last year...i dont think mtp can but 56 on them......depending on secondary covering the pass..this could be the first challege they face in the secondary....when they played zion zion had a lot of open recievers but the qb had no time to throw....ill have to wait till later in the week to make a prediction

Everyone must be asleep today or somethin..its kinda slow round here...post it up!

Edited by ftballfan3

Big Bigby CA has no respect for anyone,why should they respect Marco?

Actually there are quite a few friends and relatives between the two teams and inside info leads me to believe that they wouldn't and from what I hear CA does't

really care to face mTp." MP is too big, strong up front for us and the back field is ridiculous; we're not lookin forwad to this game" notice the Quote end Quote.

It was said :lol:

Though there are always rogue players :rolleyes:

Edited by Big Bigby

MP wins this one. Marco needs 302 yds to have 2000 for the season. If it is a close game he will get this and score 5 TD. If not close he will have 200 and score 3 TD.

Thanks for the info I was needin that, and I haven't said it but no time better than the present. Thanks for what you do every Fri.nite. Crunchin numbers is just not

the easiest thing to do during a game I would say. :rolleyes: