Mt. Pleasant @ Columbia Academy

mphstigerfan

Well this Friday night Coach Smith's Tigers will prowl into the C.A. Bulldog's pen for a fight between cats & dogs. The dawgs will bite & claw for a win to beat the Reg. Champs, but the Tigers will find out that the Dawgs bark is much worse than their bite. Mt. Pleasant will go unbeaten in Reg. 6 into the playoffs. :rolleyes:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CA will be able to score on the Tigers Defense...

Mt. Pleasant-49

Columbia Aca.-35

:huh:

I have to agree on this one. CA wont stop MP (Dailey) but MP will give up some big plays. CA relies on big plays.

Hey if CA kicks the onside kick to start the game MP might not touch the ball until the second half. ;)

I think CA will be able to score on the Tigers Defense...

Mt. Pleasant-49

Columbia Aca.-35

:lol:

I think you may have CA a little high and MP not high enough. MP has given up some pt's this year but mainly because their D is on the field so much. When MP scores so fast that puts the D right back out there so they are on the field much of the game until the B and C teams come in. I don't think CA will score more than 21 maybe 28 but we still half track them and score 59 or so. If we pound it at them all night it could be worse. 1'st string plays 3 quarters. Just my guess. I could be wrong but I have been on the money 2 times already this year. The only 2 times I predicted anything.

I think you may have CA a little high and MP not high enough. MP has given up some pt's this year but mainly because their D is on the field so much. When MP scores so fast that puts the D right back out there so they are on the field much of the game until the B and C teams come in. I don't think CA will score more than 21 maybe 28 but we still half track them and score 59 or so. If we pound it at them all night it could be worse. 1'st string plays 3 quarters. Just my guess. I could be wrong but I have been on the money 2 times already this year. The only 2 times I predicted anything.

i dont see mtp being able to put 59 points on em

OKAY we all agree that marco should be mr.football and coach smith should be coach of the year. But iam going to say this the credit should go to coach smith marco is good but let's tell it like it is. Mp had alot of talent there before smith got there and did nothing! smith comes there and BAM!!! mp starts to win. you know mp is a team and it takes a team to win 11players not one. Iam NOT knocking marco at all but hes got to have blockers and someone to call the plays. SMITH IS THE KING TIGER! He won before marco and he will win after marco is gone. So please let's stop all this marco pleasant crape!! don't put the anymore pressure on that kid and respect the players before marco and the players after marco. MARCO GOES FOR 240 AND 4TD"S MP WIN"S 40 TO18 . :rolleyes: PS THE COACHING STAFF IS GREAT TOO.

Mt. Pleasant wins big this week. CA's defense will not be able to tackle and stop Daily. He is just too good. Mt. Pleasant could score as many as they want if they let Daily run the ball. (On any region 6A team) Daily runs the ball when he has to and makes big things happen. He has a great line, the biggest in region 6A. This game will be different than alot of people think. Mt. Pleasant has won the region championship again, and other than the fact it is against CA, I don't see them risking getting Daily hurt for the play-offs like Whitaker did last year. Daily will play enough to beat the bulldogs and remain undefeated in region 6A. CA also has to win the next week against Huntland to make the play-offs so I don't see them making a big deal out of this game, everyone knows Mt. Pleasant is by far the better team.

Mt. Pleasant could score as many as they want if they let Daily run the ball. (On any region 6A team) Daily runs the ball when he has to

Any team............ So youre saying Smith and the Tigers only wanted to score 5 times on Collinwood. Thats funny. If they could have scored 70.....they would have. :thumb:

How many times did Daily carry the ball against Collinwood? How many TD's did Daily score against them? I know Mt. Pleasant beat them but don't know any stats. I'm just saying if he gets loose he is GONE!!!! Nobody, including Collinwood who has some GREAT athletes, can match him if he gets loose. (Remember he is also a Junior, so he will return again next season)

Any team............ So youre saying Smith and the Tigers only wanted to score 5 times on Collinwood. Thats funny. If they could have scored 70.....they would have. B)

Note key words " If Dailey runs the ball & he runs when he has too " Which is right

on. Stoops, Bayes, Butler, and Clifton has seen the ball a lot this year, even the CW game. Marco seems to be the 3rd down guy a lot which usually turns into a touchdown and a lot of yards which gets him so much recognition. Cool your heals though and don't turn this into another mTp/CW thing. B) Turn Marco lose

and there's nuttin but TD's/yards.