Polk @ Central

TheEmpire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding! "Limp" away from Central? We never know?

Good grief, get a grip! Central IS a doormat for the good teams of this region. Has been and will continue to be. Didn't you all lose to Sequoyah? I can already hear Coach Derrick's excuses after Polk destroys the baby blue: "We're young; We're rebuilding; We're improving; Blah, blah, blah"

Don't forget, "we've also got a few injuries keeping Jackson and Harrison out of the game. lol."

Polk will score at will. I hope The real Coach Derrick (Davis) runs the score up on them just because they will run the score up on basketball except for this year.

So Coach Davis, if you read this, everyone in the community wants to see 60+ points!!!!

Don't forget, "we've also got a few injuries keeping Jackson and Harrison out of the game. lol."

Polk will score at will. I hope The real Coach Derrick (Davis) runs the score up on them just because they will run the score up on basketball except for this year.

So Coach Davis, if you read this, everyone in the community wants to see 60+ points!!!!

What are ya'll going to say next week if Central beats Polk? Bad Officials?

:blink:

Edited by Yeehaw

As a Meigs fan, against both teams, I say Central don't even deserve to play on same field as Polk n Meigs. Last year was centrals only chance of looking half way decent. Polk dominates and tears them a new.....well you will see Friday

Polk 49

Central 7 If Recover Polk Fumble in their endzone.

Go Meigs (8-0)