Kenwood @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i expected not much talk between the two, the main fans stated thier opinion but other than that no one seems that it is a big game...Well for everyone in Region 6-4A it is a big game and i cant wait til it all starts friday at 7

I could not agree less with you. This is a huge game for Kenwood. The Knights must win this one to salvage any hope of a home playoff game this year. Another loss and they may even miss the playoffs all together. If you are looking for others in the Middle TN area to hype the game you will continue to be disappointed. Until a region team develops and is a consistent threat to make a run at the state title year in and year out, 6-4A will always be an also ran. Then again, maybe if the schools in the region practiced open enrollment as most of the perennial powers in the state do, we could at least have a couple of stacked teams each year.

Big game for both teams. Kenwood needs one more win to make the play-offs, Springfield needs a win to keep pace with the Wildcats of Clarksville. CHS stole one last week and has a big test Friday against a very hot MT Juliet team. The last two weeks in this region is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Prediction for the last two weeks

Mt Juliets beats Clarksville and Springfield beats Kenwood

Mt Juliet beats Northwest, Kenwood beats Rossview

Order of finish:

1) Springfield

2) Mt. Juliet

3) Clarksville

4) Kenwood :thumb:

i worry about springfield looking too far ahead. it will take some good coaching to keep springfield focused. no question that kenwood will be focussed. i would say that the fact that it's in springfield would be an advantage to springfield, but the student section isn't all that great. yeah, jared, i'm calling yall out. now is the chance for '07 to establish itself as a spirited class. get up and kick that freaking mascot off of the field.

bottom line? it'll be a good game.

i worry about springfield looking too far ahead. it will take some good coaching to keep springfield focused. no question that kenwood will be focussed. i would say that the fact that it's in springfield would be an advantage to springfield, but the student section isn't all that great. yeah, jared, i'm calling yall out. now is the chance for '07 to establish itself as a spirited class. get up and kick that freaking mascot off of the field.

bottom line? it'll be a good game.

you know seth i cant make it to the games, i work at the radio station(like stephen last year), but i do get to go to the first playoff game, so i will go crazy then. ;)

Edited by ut18vols

After two very disappointing losses in a row, the Kenwood troops must rally together this week if they want to beat a very good Springfield team. Springfield looks better week after week. They have great speed, physical backs, and a defense that flies to the football. Kenwood must go into this one with the past two weeks behind them and play like the team prior to the losses. Springfield will bring their A game on friday. The question is, can Kenwood answer? My belief is that the Knights will show up with a new attitude, an attitude of a team that refuses to lose. Best of luck to both sides this week.

I don't know how many Kenwood players get on here but listen up. I'm calling you guys out. It's time to step up. This is a big game this week. I don't know much about Springfield but I know that if you play the football you played a few weeks ago, you can hang with anybody in the region. You proved that even in a horribly officiated game, that you could hang with Clarksville. So step up against Springfield and prove that you belong at the top! I hope I can make it to the game to see how you guys do, but in case I don't make it, good luck. PLAY HARD!