Spring Hill at Page

Big Country

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I see where some people are getting their comparisons now...the close game SH had with Giles......hmmmm....so based on how Giles handled Page.....again....hmmmmm.....means nothing for Friday.

Nobody in this upcoming game has played for anything meaningful last year or this year .....up to this point

IF Magwan runs wild ...yes SH gets the "W". My point in comparison was that ONE person can be shut down or slowed down. I haven't seen anywhere that the SH defense has put the clamps on anyone.

I already know SH can score and I know Page can score.....Kicker decides.

If no weather comes ito play....turnovers decide or a track meet is on.

Page hangs around....look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring Hill played a pretty meaningful game the last time they took the field. As I recall they came back from 10 points down to beat Cheatham County, oh yeah, and the Defense held Cheatham scoreless in the second half. Big Country is right ,Ned McCaster doesn't get nearly enough credit and Matt Dunn is one heck of an athlete. So with these offensive and defensive weapons (all three play both ways) this game will most definatly not come down to a kicker. If it does Roshan Patel has the leg to finish it. As for the weather that seems to be so interesting...It's going to be around the high 50's with clear skies (so says channel 4). Pretty good football weather! Oh and about Mr. McCaster why don't you ask Ned909 about his prediction for this friday. Oh and I didn't see #10 against Cheatham? It's definitely going to be a great game Friday hope everyone comes out to support both of these good teams. Oh and I hope a little high grass doesn't scare any of the raiders it wouldn't be the first time that trick has been tried (see lawrence county from this year)

Spring Hill played a pretty meaningful game the last time they took the field. As I recall they came back from 10 points down to beat Cheatham County, oh yeah, and the Defense held Cheatham scoreless in the second half. Big Country is right ,Ned McCaster doesn't get nearly enough credit and Matt Dunn is one heck of an athlete. So with these offensive and defensive weapons (all three play both ways) this game will most definatly not come down to a kicker. If it does Roshan Patel has the leg to finish it. As for the weather that seems to be so interesting...It's going to be around the high 50's with clear skies (so says channel 4). Pretty good football weather! Oh and about Mr. McCaster why don't you ask Ned909 about his prediction for this friday. Oh and I didn't see #10 against Cheatham? It's definitely going to be a great game Friday hope everyone comes out to support both of these good teams. Oh and I hope a little high grass doesn't scare any of the raiders it wouldn't be the first time that trick has been tried (see lawrence county from this year)

Well Ned McCaster would have asked ned909 for his predicton but since I am Mr. McCaster I already knew it. I would just like to say we won the game 28-20. Page played a great game though. They have so really great athletes. #2 and #14 are two of the best players I have ever on both sides of the ball. I wish the best of luck to page next year. For all the Spring Hill players enjoy the win and on Sunday start thinking about what we have to do against Creekwood.

Why does everyone always talk about Magwan Smith but nobody talks about Ned McCaster or Matt Dunn????? Those are the two guys that really make that Spring Hill offense go. If Magwan had to run for his life every play, as was what seemed to be the case last year, then the results would look very similar as they have the previous few years. Spring Hill now has three backs that can kill you defensively. Jonathan Walker is also a guy who has proven to be able to produce for the Raiders offensively.

Man I wish that this game was tomorrow night (manana is Spanish) :thumb:

Everyone talks about Magwan because he is a heck of a quarterback! People do talk about ned and matt. but more ned. They just don't get quite all the credit they deserve. And as for last year and the year before, Magwan wasn't the starting quarterback thank you very much. Shane Roberts was. Get your facts straight before you starts trying to talk bad about Magwan!! He keeps the spring hill offense going. Jonathan doesn't even play anymore because he whines about everything and he can't stay out of trouble.

Two turnovers and big plays did Page in.

I thought it was a good game. Sh has great athletes but once again I saw another Region 5-3a team with at best an average defense.

What I liked is that we have just about everyone coming back and We made some youthful mistakes....again.

It wasn't as easy as some predicted on here. Page was driving for the go-ahead td when they fumbled. To SH's credit they did capitalize.

You guys on here fell for the old high bermuda grass deal. ........we could be running in a corn field and it wouldn't make us faster.

SH beats Cheatham 28?-14, Cheatham beat Creekwood 42-15, Creekwood beats Page 40-3..........based on that SH beats Page 95 -10......BUT SH beats Page 28-20. Hey, Big Country...want to take a crack at this one next week with Cheatham at Page.

Maybe, Coach Jack D.

You have won the prize my friend :justwrestle:

Hey bulldog69 I predicted the game to be 31-28 Spring Hill over Page. It was a close prediction I believe. As a Cheatham Co. fan I hope that:

a.) The Cubs can get a much needed win in Rudderville this upcoming week.

b.) Creek Wood can pull out a win at Spring Hill in week ten.

If that happens then the Cubs are #3 and likely opening the postseason at Lexington. I have no predictions for this week's game bulldog but I look forward to hopefully walking away from Page, a tough place to get a win, victorious.

You have won the prize my friend :D

Hey bulldog69 I predicted the game to be 31-28 Spring Hill over Page. It was a close prediction I believe. As a Cheatham Co. fan I hope that:

a.) The Cubs can get a much needed win in Rudderville this upcoming week.

b.) Creek Wood can pull out a win at Spring Hill in week ten.

If that happens then the Cubs are #3 and likely opening the postseason at Lexington. I have no predictions for this week's game bulldog but I look forward to hopefully walking away from Page, a tough place to get a win, victorious.

Well as a Raider fan I really hope that both of your predictions are wrong BC. Get the kids ready for a tough game, Page is a pretty good team. Watch out for #9 and #2. As for the raiders good game, like Ned909 let's get ready for next week. And Good Luck next week Page, Give Coach Palmer the last one he deserves!

Well as a Raider fan I really hope that both of your predictions are wrong BC. Get the kids ready for a tough game, Page is a pretty good team. Watch out for #9 and #2. As for the raiders good game, like Ned909 let's get ready for next week. And Good Luck next week Page, Give Coach Palmer the last one he deserves!

It's really nothing personal against anyone in the region because whoever gets to the playoffs from this region I hope that they all win in week eleven. It's about finishing as high as possible and that means we need to win first then hope that Creek Wood can get a win at Spring Hill.