Trinity at Wayne Co.

ScoutingReporter

Well i dont know much bout Trinity either...i do know they have played a Very weak schedule..dont know anything bout there players or system yet thought...i havent watched film yet

I didn't think that TCA had a weak schedule but then i remembered that they play Wayne Co. They(wayne co.) had a hard time beating Perry Co. TCA destroyed Perry Co. in the spring. I dont think that this will be a contest. Trinity will take this one 36 to 7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DUNO either so I'll say Wayne Co. by 14, cause I have watched them. :thumb:

hey ganetime101...you are new here so let this be a warning if you wish to continue posting on these boards. We do not call people names on here. If you want to call people names then go to the playground.

Thanks VG.

btw..you might want to read the board rules since apparently you haven`t done so.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

You are an ignorant fool. You are making an uneducated prodiction. I have seen Wayne Co. and they are gonna get destroyed.

does using the word "destroyed" make u feel special or something??? and beating pc in the spring doesnt really show 2 much......since u got b-team and other 2nd hand players coming in and out through the game.......so jus calm down and get a thesaurus and look up some other words with the same meaning as "DESTROYED"

well , since we got mentioned here, I'll put in my 2 cents worth, you can't go by how PC played in the spring against TCA, coach and scheme change at PC since then...of course you will be seeing the same coach at WC. TCA does sound like they have the best team they've had and I watched them once a year for 6 years prior to last year...WC seems to be down a bit but, they are always tough at home.

and now to another point, out of the 4 private schools in that region that we used to play in ,I always had more respect for the bunch at Trinity, always treated us well when we went down, but the tone of the replies to this thread sounds more like the crud you always got from the jerks at JCS. I haven't been to a game this year (my kid graduated) but if this is how Trinity is turning out, it is a shame you feel you have be like JCS now.

As much as it pains me to say it, Good luck Wildcats (and Coach Rice...Joey D says hey from Florence)

Edited by 1AMAN

does using the word "destroyed" make u feel special or something??? and beating pc in the spring doesnt really show 2 much......since u got b-team and other 2nd hand players coming in and out through the game.......so jus calm down and get a thesaurus and look up some other words with the same meaning as "DESTROYED"

we will see friday night

TCA does sound like they have the best team they've had and I watched them once a year for 6 years prior to last year...WC seems to be down a bit but, they are always tough at home.

and now to another point, out of the 4 private schools in that region that we used to play in ,I always had more respect for the bunch at Trinity, always treated us well when we went down, but the tone of the replies to this thread sounds more like the crud you always got from the jerks at JCS. I haven't been to a game this year (my kid graduated) but if this is how Trinity is turning out, it is a shame you feel you have be like JCS now.

1AMAN, I hope that gametime101 isn't a TCA student/player/fan. If he is, he surely does NOT represent the school or its fans! You are right, Trinity does have the best team that they have ever had and none of them take that for granted. They have acheived their success this year by perseverance and hard work, not to mention many setbacks in the past, particularly last year. And I can sincerely say that humility is a big part of the TCA mindset this year; they know how quickly success can be snatched away. gametime101 isn't a part of that.

Thanks for the good word for the TCA bunch, that means a lot. It doesn't matter what level of success you attain or fail to attain, it only matters how you handle it.

I think this will be a tight game between two good teams. I won't predict a winner, only a great game! :thumb:

1AMAN, I hope that gametime101 isn't a TCA student/player/fan. If he is, he surely does NOT represent the school or its fans! You are right, Trinity does have the best team that they have ever had and none of them take that for granted. They have acheived their success this year by perseverance and hard work, not to mention many setbacks in the past, particularly last year. And I can sincerely say that humility is a big part of the TCA mindset this year; they know how quickly success can be snatched away. gametime101 isn't a part of that.

Thanks for the good word for the TCA bunch, that means a lot. It doesn't matter what level of success you attain or fail to attain, it only matters how you handle it.

I think this will be a tight game between two good teams. I won't predict a winner, only a great game! ;)

Very glad to hear from someone who sounds like a TCA fan should sound...or a fan of any team should for that matter. Wish some of the folks over on this side of the river would listen to that too...(Looks south)

Edited by 1AMAN