Oneida @ York

TheRinger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Oneida is going to have the most physical game so far most likely. I havent see york play this year but they lost 3 in a row and come back with a big 50-8 win over a not so good Jackson Co. team. But any 50 point game means ur on a mission and i think that they will be ready to give us all we got. We will come out on top of this one i think, im sayin 31-28 JS hits the game winnin field goal.

Im gonna be honest.. york is not that physical of a team compared to teams like fulton and kingston... they are big and have a good d-line but i seriosly thank the oneida can beat this team.. i know that we lost to them but it was our first game of the season.. im lookin for ohs to win this week...

Im predicting York to win by 5TDS to nuthing cause i just dont think that thing that oneida calls an offense will have a chance of scoring a point. Now the D will probably do all right at the starting of the game but will get wore down cause the Offense will keep them on the field to long. Good Luck OHS but if u dont get sumthin going on offense this right here is the cold hard facts but i have to say good job on the D yuns have really proven urself this year and keep up the hard work :wacko:

Well guys its Thursday almost game time it I watched ohs prac yesterday the O looked pretty good and the D was doing good as well. I just hope that they can carry that over to today an today into tomorrow. This is a big game for ohs if they win this game it will ceal their playoff spot. So I just hope they will are ready. Good luck Friday.

OUT !

Im gonna be honest.. york is not that physical of a team compared to teams like fulton and kingston... they are big and have a good d-line but i seriosly thank the oneida can beat this team.. i know that we lost to them but it was our first game of the season.. im lookin for ohs to win this week...

66 Thanks man. I hope the tribe pulls it out too. Good luck with your game friday night.

I beleive the keys to win for Oneida is this. D- play like you have been all year because you have given us a chance to win every game. I liked to see how hard you played last week and keepin them out enough and the goalline stands. I seen some hitting by the entire eleven on the field. O- when you get good field position by a turnover or punt return get six. I want to so the offense have over a hundred rushing and passing this week. If you get the ball inside the thirty, three times you have to get all three scores. O you have the players so put up 24 to 28 a game start doing it.

I beleive the keys to win for Oneida is this. D- play like you have been all year because you have given us a chance to win every game. I liked to see how hard you played last week and keepin them out enough and the goalline stands. I seen some hitting by the entire eleven on the field. O- when you get good field position by a turnover or punt return get six. I want to so the offense have over a hundred rushing and passing this week. If you get the ball inside the thirty, three times you have to get all three scores. O you have the players so put up 24 to 28 a game start doing it.

;) champs92, I got it the first time. York has improved by leaps and bounds from the last several years. I've heard they are big and strong, and they like to pound the rock a bit. At least the boys are going to know what is coming. Now the question is can they stop it. We are very good at pursuing the ball, but I'm not so convinced we have the personnel to take that kind of pounding for four quarters. ;) I sincerely hope I'm wrong, or at least the boys prove that that isn't the case. The pickers in the newspaper went with their heart this week, if they were putting cash on their pick they might have picked otherwise. York is clearly the superior team on paper, maybe thats why they play the games on grass. Regardless of how I think the game will go, I'm backing the orange and white! ;)

Kazzy