Oneida @ York

TheRinger

Im gonna be honest.. york is not that physical of a team compared to teams like fulton and kingston... they are big and have a good d-line but i seriosly thank the oneida can beat this team.. i know that we lost to them but it was our first game of the season.. im lookin for ohs to win this week...

hey shs66 it was also yorks first game of the year too so you can't say that scott lost to them because it was scott's first game and i don't "THANK" oneida has a chance of winning this game its gonna be like scott playing fulton

Edited by tommyb

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tb, don't get your pot shots in this week.......I mean we could come back with.......at least it won't be like Scott vs. AE. :( Forgive me, Father......I slipped. Look tb, we already know the odds are stacked against our team, so try not to get you two cents in where its not appreciated. :D Let York fend for themselves! There is no sense jumping on the Dragon Wagon when your from Scott Co. What happened to your Fruit Loops this morning?

;) Kazzzzz

;) Well..................you didn't have to EAT them!

Oh, you're jumping............you've got a passion for the anti-Oneida movement. You can deny it all you want, but deep down it would give you the utmost pleasure to see the Indians go down in flames. You know it and I know it. Guess what, we really don't care. :D Ride your train from now on boy, cause I'd much rather take people how they are, than how they want to be. Consider yourself prime meat...........and I'm gonna be looking (from now on) to roast ya!

Fair people of Scott Co., my intentions from here forward are only reflections towards the personnal "roasting" of tommyb. My keyboard carries no ill-will towards Scott Co. Football or the people associated with it.........just tommyb! :( Please forgive me in advance if I utilize Mr. B in a harsh light, the stench of him is irritating me. You know when skunks are a problem you just have to do something about them.

Kazzio

;) Well..................you didn't have to EAT them!

Oh, you're jumping............you've got a passion for the anti-Oneida movement. You can deny it all you want, but deep down it would give you the utmost pleasure to see the Indians go down in flames. You know it and I know it. Guess what, we really don't care. :thumb: Ride your train from now on boy, cause I'd much rather take people how they are, than how they want to be. Consider yourself prime meat...........and I'm gonna be looking (from now on) to roast ya!

Fair people of Scott Co., my intentions from here forward are only reflections towards the personnal "roasting" of tommyb. My keyboard carries no ill-will towards Scott Co. Football or the people associated with it.........just tommyb! :lol: Please forgive me in advance if I utilize Mr. B in a harsh light, the stench of him is irritating me. You know when skunks are a problem you just have to do something about them.

Kazzio

Kaz as a former highlander it saddens me when a shs'er bashes the tribe just as it does when an indian bashes the highlanders. some people though just won't let it go. I know you well enough to say that you would love to see both teams represent the 423 at the boro. so if ya gotta open up a can then ya gotta open up a can. I know where you stand.

I appreciate the support, P22. I rarely seek to bash a team, especially from my native stomping grounds. So, since tb won't give up his crusade, then guess its gonna be my job to make him wish he never posted. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a little give and take among ones future opponents, but we don't play AND we are only seperated by about 6 to 8 miles. In my book, thats too close to home to sling arrows at each other, but the next time someone sees tb he's gonna be plucking them outta his behind. :lol: Consider the can opened.

Kazitoro :(

I appreciate the support, P22. I rarely seek to bash a team, especially from my native stomping grounds. So, since tb won't give up his crusade, then guess its gonna be my job to make him wish he never posted. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a little give and take among ones future opponents, but we don't play AND we are only seperated by about 6 to 8 miles. In my book, thats too close to home to sling arrows at each other, but the next time someone sees tb he's gonna be plucking them outta his behind. :( Consider the can opened.

Kazitoro :lol:

hey kaz do it man.. TB is really gettin on my nerves to and i even play at shs.. he is really gettin under my skin too

Edited by shs66

hey shs66 it was also yorks first game of the year too so you can't say that scott lost to them because it was scott's first game and i don't "THANK" oneida has a chance of winning this game its gonna be like scott playing fulton

tommby you just need to quit postin.. nobody likes u

tommby you just need to quit postin.. nobody likes u

oh that hurts my feelings i think you need to go back and take a spelling class again and since you love oneida so much why don't you just move there it's not like anyone is going to miss you except the coaches you stink up to what do they call you and scott high is it "SUCKUP SLAVEN"

:thumb: Well..................you didn't have to EAT them!

Oh, you're jumping............you've got a passion for the anti-Oneida movement. You can deny it all you want, but deep down it would give you the utmost pleasure to see the Indians go down in flames. You know it and I know it. Guess what, we really don't care. :thumb: Ride your train from now on boy, cause I'd much rather take people how they are, than how they want to be. Consider yourself prime meat...........and I'm gonna be looking (from now on) to roast ya!

Fair people of Scott Co., my intentions from here forward are only reflections towards the personnal "roasting" of tommyb. My keyboard carries no ill-will towards Scott Co. Football or the people associated with it.........just tommyb! :thumb: Please forgive me in advance if I utilize Mr. B in a harsh light, the stench of him is irritating me. You know when skunks are a problem you just have to do something about them.

Kazzio

man kaz you just hit the nail on the head and i am shaking so bad right now about what your going to post on here next i might just go jump off a bridge before you do

Edited by tommyb

:thumb: My aren't you quite the little imp. Don't worry little fella, I'm not gonna mess you up physically. Although, I have connections...... :ph34r: No, you are too small a fish to fry, quite frankly. Sorry, I'd promote you up, but really why bother?!?! Besides, you might have to toe the line with 66 over your last remark. :thumb: Not to bright, would be another characteristic you are beginning to aquire. Anyway I'm here for ya! You are gonna hear from me so much from here on out, you won't have to jump off a bridge(that was quite humerous, by the way)(I'm laughing so hard, its getting difficult to continue), you will jump off CoachT or you'll jump when I tell you. :thumb:

Master Kazzito