Oneida @ York

TheRinger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tommyg as in 'tommy girl!' :thumb:

You are coming off a complete and utter moron. It looks as if you have not only upset the "city slickers" from up north, but...you have ruffled the feathers of your own! It is one thing to appear big by downing other "communities" with-in the county--maybe jealously, but...it is another to dog or down your own people. GET A LIFE! :thumb:

As for Scott AND Oneida, I wish them nothing but luck seeing as how they are BOTH scott county's teams in different regions! :thumb:

oh that hurts my feelings i think you need to go back and take a spelling class again and since you love oneida so much why don't you just move there it's not like anyone is going to miss you except the coaches you stink up to what do they call you and scott high is it "SUCKUP SLAVEN"

man kaz you just hit the nail on the head and i am shaking so bad right now about what your going to post on here next i might just go jump off a bridge before you do

at least shs66 is out there on the field he's definitely not a "wannabe"

That didn't exactly look like an exhibition of......run it down your throats :angry: . York was good, and they had some players. However, the Indians gave them a short field to operate with TWICE on their first two touches.(fumble and interception) York made short work of those two opportunities, but the Indians played them even the rest of the way. Do I detect a "heart"-beat in this team! The better team won, but Oneida is starting to show a pulse. Carry this effort to Greenback, boys. It was a commendable effort out of you all Friday.

tb, have a lovely weekend.........fyi Kaz knows who you are....... :angry:

Kaz

Edited by kazam37

That didn't exactly look like an exhibition of......run it down your throats :thumb: . York was good, and they had some players. However, the Indians gave them a short field to operate with TWICE on their first two touches.(fumble and interception) York made short work of those two opportunities, but the Indians played them even the rest of the way. Do I detect a "heart"-beat in this team! The better team won, but Oneida is starting to show a pulse. Carry this effort to Greenback, boys. It was a commendable effort out of you all Friday.

tb, have a lovely weekend.........fyi Kaz knows who you are....... :lol:

Kaz

who am i kaz

oh that hurts my feelings i think you need to go back and take a spelling class again and since you love oneida so much why don't you just move there it's not like anyone is going to miss you except the coaches you stink up to what do they call you and scott high is it "SUCKUP SLAVEN"

man kaz you just hit the nail on the head and i am shaking so bad right now about what your going to post on here next i might just go jump off a bridge before you do

I like how you talk about bad spelling, and then show us how horrible your grammar is with no punctuation marks in your entire statement.

If you lack coherency in your typing, please do us all a favor and get off the internet. I makes my eyes bleed trying to read.

hehe....I just rhymed....:thumb:

I am a honorable guy.......I won't betray your identity just to throw you out there. There are some things that are just not acceptable in life, but don't seriously think I am yanking your chain for kicks. I have plenty of resources, and lets just say, I used them.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

if you asked someone from scott high's football team they would tell you they think it is william kries but its not but i do play football for shs