Culleoka vs. Lebanon

culleokarep

Well, this should be very interesting. I saw them both play this summer. The difference may be players 4-8 for Culleoka. Because Lebanon plays so many people and are athletic and quick, they may be a better at those spots than what Culleoka is. Culleoka could be starting 3+ sophomores in that game. Both teams are well coached and will get after it! It should be worth the price of admission. I'll say Lebanon by 7-10 pts.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this should be very interesting. I saw them both play this summer. The difference may be players 4-8 for Culleoka. Because Lebanon plays so many people and are athletic and quick, they may be a better at those spots than what Culleoka is. Culleoka could be starting 3+ sophomores in that game. Both teams are well coached and will get after it! It should be worth the price of admission. I'll say Lebanon by 7-10 pts.

Based on what you saw of Lebanon this summer, how successful do you think they will be in D 7-aaa this year?

What all does Lebanon have returning? They lost just about everything didn't they?

They did lose their 5 starters, but have able replacements. Ken Walton is as explosive (in several ways) as anybody in the district and O'Keefe McCarver is going to surprise people with his leadership. A big key will be if their big man, Herschel McCathern can develop. He is young and raw but very talented. They have strong role players to fill out the team.

It will be like last year. Possible low expectations, but hopefully a big surprise in the district.

They did lose their 5 starters, but have able replacements. Ken Walton is as explosive (in several ways) as anybody in the district and O'Keefe McCarver is going to surprise people with his leadership. A big key will be if their big man, Herschel McCathern can develop. He is young and raw but very talented. They have strong role players to fill out the team.

It will be like last year. Possible low expectations, but hopefully a big surprise in the district.

You wanted to make sure this got on didn't you? My question is why is 3A playing 1A ????????? Never mind...I will say Culleoka wins.

You wanted to make sure this got on didn't you? My question is why is 3A playing 1A ????????? Never mind...I will say Culleoka wins.

I think the reason Coach Slatten scheduled Lebanon is he knows he has a team that can make a run at the state championship. I think he sees great benefits for his team playing this type of competition. Sure he wants to win but that's not the most important part of this game.

I think the reason Coach Slatten scheduled Lebanon is he knows he has a team that can make a run at the state championship. I think he sees great benefits for his team playing this type of competition. Sure he wants to win but that's not the most important part of this game.

I dont know about a State Championship their Greenwheel, but they will definitely have a good year and I agree with the rest of the post....