top players in middle tn, and across the state?

RARip

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolyn Mills...she is as good as advertised.

thanks!

I will say this on her behalf. If Glencliff is playing and you have nothing to do, you should definitely find a way to get to the game. The game will not be very entertaining, but Mills will be. If she would make a commitment to the defensive end of the floor, you can mark my words that this girl would be an impact SEC player. Simply amazing.

Carolyn Mills is a great player.

Ndidi Madu from McGavock has signed with Florida already.

What is now becoming an evident fact, there are a number of players "Flying Under the Radar" that have not had the publicity as has been the trend in the past. How did Ndidi Madu become discovered by Florida? Those of us who have seen her know her obvious ability to take over a game at times but really have not understood why she had not been recognized.

What is now becoming an evident fact, there are a number of players "Flying Under the Radar" that have not had the publicity as has been the trend in the past. How did Ndidi Madu become discovered by Florida? Those of us who have seen her know her obvious ability to take over a game at times but really have not understood why she had not been recognized.

I think it was more so flying under the radar on THIS website. Florida, LSU, & number of other schools came to Madu's high school games last year. She had over 5 scholarship offers from major d-1 schools. Mills has been mentioned on national girls hoops websites.

Edited by Bri

I think it was more so flying under the radar on THIS website. Florida, LSU, & number of other schools came to Madu's high school games last year. She had over 5 scholarship offers from major d-1 schools. Mills has been mentioned on national girls hoops websites.

Did either of these girls play AAU

I appreciate what you say about national exposure. Coach T has about 51000 viewer in the state and many in Middle Tennessee. He has also many schools which watch his site. if you want fan exposure, this might be good. If you waould like other exposure, this might be good also. Looks like ytou are doing pretty good.

Carolyn Mills is a great player.

Ndidi Madu from McGavock has signed with Florida already.

She can't have signed already. I believe you mean she has committed. Players cannot sign before the first day of the early signing period which is in about a couple of weeks or so. But you are right, she is a great player. I believe she will be an impact player for Florida as a freshman in 2007-08.

She can't have signed already. I believe you mean she has committed. Players cannot sign before the first day of the early signing period which is in about a couple of weeks or so. But you are right, she is a great player. I believe she will be an impact player for Florida as a freshman in 2007-08.

the team i support plays MG this year as they do every year and I said i had seen her but is she the tall post player that is super active?

Ok, here we go. LaTesa McLaughlin PG/SG, Asia Minter SG, Jasmine Newsome PG, Jerrica Spencer SG/PF, Olivia Maddox SG/PF, Ashley Robinson SF/C ok let me just say my entire team lol. Just you wait. Our Motto for this year is Millington Lady Trojons Bringing Chaos at a court near you!

Coach,

I have read your post and it is hard to believe that you have this amount of

time to spend on this board. Take advice from a retired Coach, shut your mouth, coach your team, and everything will take care of itself. Presently you

are acting like one of the kids. I saw your team play several times last year, and

I understand you have new talent that moved into the area. I saw your inexperience at times and I saw you lose games you should have won. Coach this is not a put down, but the truth. Talent will only take you so far, spend more time

on your x's, o's, and game preparation and less time on this board. I understand you moved Letasa to shooting guard... We all know Bartlett is the class of your league and Ridgeway the other.