West vs. Powell

Rebel#6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great defense going up against a high powered offense. Being a Steeler fan I love defense. Thats what is attracting me to this years version of the Chicago Bears. Powell has a great defensive unit and can play with anyone. The sad fact is besides the Farragut game their offense has had trouble with penalties, fumbles and getting on track. If Cruze is still not 100% I have to go with West on this one. If West really want to make a statement the time is now. They looked like world beaters against my Devils and didn't make a wrong deceison all night. Since that time they have toned it down a bit. West by a touchdown.

Ummmmm I dont know, Depends on which one of our teams come out.

The veer was nice for the first game and I liked it then. now its a pathetic excuse for coaching and offense. I hope to see Coach Lowe gone soon and they hire a hole new unit to come in. As do a lot of fans and parents of players from what I was hearing friday.

So what is up with the Powell offense? Who's going to be under center and what will they still be running the veer? Anybody know? If I am not mistaken, the veer is what West does. They should be ready to defend it.

I dont know who will be under center, they might use Abba just to make sure Cruze will be able to heal and be ready for the play-offs. Im pretty sure they still have the veer installed.