Team Rushing Records

center68

What is the record for most rushing yards in a single season by a team? I ask this because of the way Riverdale has been running the ball this season. I think they have been held under 300 yards rushing once and have rushed for over 450 yards on 3 seperate occasions.

450 against McCallie and if they had kept running they might have won.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that Flanagan had over 6,000 yards career rushing. I was his full-back and was there when he went over the 5,000 yard mark the 2nd game of the season against Hixson. Thorough97 knows the exact amount of yards. Hopefully he will see this thread and will reply with the exact yards. Flanagan had a full-ride to Vandy and then Vandy got a new coach and Flanagan then wen to UTC and played there for 2 years.

I know for a fact that Flanagan had over 6,000 yards career rushing. I was his full-back and was there when he went over the 5,000 yard mark the 2nd game of the season against Hixson. Thorough97 knows the exact amount of yards. Hopefully he will see this thread and will reply with the exact yards. Flanagan had a full-ride to Vandy and then Vandy got a new coach and Flanagan then wen to UTC and played there for 2 years.

Sorry Owl there was just an article about Flanigan getting 4k yards rushing and Adam Howard getting 5k passing as Owls best ever. Dunno didn't watch em till year before last when burke mcdade and ibagarun were the men but that's what I read.

Here's the link to submit his records to the TSSAA. You've got to have the principle sign the request. Hope for the best, cause anyone with those numbers should get recognized.

TSSAA Record Submission Forms

Flanagan from Ooltewah had over 5000 yards rushing and has the Chattanooga City career Rushing Record. He ranks above Wesmorland in the State of Tennessee. He was a great athlete with a big heart.

single season not career but we will c what the dale has after 2 more games ..... cuase u wanted is for just the regular season right