Top Linebackers in 1A

BigDogBaller

some people gotta work. stats are bad when they are leaked out no one thinks about them until they are put out for people who don't need them.this was not brought up to them from the outside it was an inside job according to earlier posts and the dc stat leaks to a poster .stats are for loosers and glory hounds team is all that matters team stats are all that count. think about this no stat leak and we aren't having this conversation think about it. coffe time.

bump truth hurts don't it.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What truth ~ I don't understand what you are trying to say. While you are on coffee break please clarify it for me cause I am not too sharp. As far as the work comment goes I work I just don't get paid. While you are drawing a paycheck this momma is out busting her hind end raising money so your child can play sports.

Edited by sportiemom

What truth ~ I don't understand what you are trying to say. While you are on coffee break please clarify it for me cause I am not too sharp. As far as the work comment goes I work I just don't get paid. While you are drawing a paycheck this momma is out busting her hind end raising money so your child can play sports.

just answering the comments from the earlier post in order.sorry.the only thing worse than a stat is a leak.they both cause nothing but trouble.

Whattaya mean, you're "not too sharp?" A very reliable source told me you're the sharpest pencil in the cup. But then, he's just an ole Jarhead. :thumb:

As for this Unaka Defense, it has epitomized the TEAM concept: Good Linemen, Good Linebacking and Good Secondary.

read football crazy moms post but first read rangercountrys to see where all this started.only thing worse than a stat is a leak.

It looks as though someone is "PADDING THE STATS".I personally think the other three LB's are just as good as Estep. A good LB is measured by tackles for losses,not tackles 8 to 10 yds down field. Estep may be a little overated.

If he is so over rated why was he picked by the johnson city press as CAPTAIN of the ATG Team(Thats ALL TOUGH GUY) on Tuesday Oct. 31st. He was the only jonior on the first team, with players from DB, Science Hill, Hampton, Johnson County, Sullivan South, Etc. so as you can see as Captain of this team he must be doing something right. You can read his (Padded)Stats in the Eliz. Star why would the sports writters have any reason to pad them? :P

some people gotta work. stats are bad when they are leaked out no one thinks about them until they are put out for people who don't need them.this was not brought up to them from the outside it was an inside job according to earlier posts and the dc stat leaks to a poster .stats are for loosers and glory hounds team is all that matters team stats are all that count. think about this no stat leak and we aren't having this conversation think about it. coffe time.

Jacob Estep is sure not a looser or a glory hound as you put it, he plays hard and just as any kid does likes to see his accomplishments recognized. As for your (LEAK) you are so worried about. Here's a real dam buster

10 Game season stats kept by Tim Chambers Sports writter for the Elizabethton Star Solo Tackles=107 asst.=45 for a total of 152 3 ints. several forced fumbles, fumble recoveries and a sack! NOW LEAK THAT MOLE :P