Smyrna Scheduling Woes

tnko

each night when i sit down to my computer (for the last couple of days) my heart has been racing with great anticipation to read "THE WRESTLING SOAP OPRA"...

and then i find out that the characters are really not who you think they are...

WOW!...this is better than a great mystery book...

and as someone said before...IT'S FREE...

Yeah its almost as good as that book you just got except here ....... were all losers!!! haha :blink:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....that makes it okay to use in this thread.

since you are so open now......tell us.....or me....what was the motivation in your mind to say that Coach Gonyea needed to go???? I must have misunderstood that part too.

by the way,,,,,how many screen names do you have? You just started using this one again....earlier you wer DBlTech and CoachGonyeaTemp......now CoachGonyeaSHS..........were you really snobhater too,,,,,LOL......you got issues.

Thanks for letting me know I have issues... :thumb:

CoachGonyeaTemp was created last year because for some unknown reason, I was unable to use CoachGonyeSHS.

Once again, I have never hidden the issue that I was DBLTech. There has been much said about me in a negative vein here in our area and I attempted to see if I could ferret out the negative comments. However, it backfired and I realize now I should have just let people talk. I have never said anything bad about our new coach, his program, or wrestlers. I only made comments about myself in an effort to see if what I was being told was true. I should have just been mature and let the negative things go over my head(if you know me, that's not too far :lol: ).

My biggest fear is that all the hard work I put into this program would be over shadowed by some disgruntled parents and ex-wrestlers who would taint what I believe to be a very positive experience. Forgive me for trying to protect my name and using an anonymous name to do such.

I know someone will twist what I am saying here and try to make me feel even more stupid than what I do...but that is life and I must move on now.

Once again, good luck to our Bulldogs this year. Make SHS proud.

Mark Gonyea

Coach Gonyea SHS

Coach Gonyea Temp

DblTech

And no, not snobhater.

Your right about 1 thing, I was duped...... I didnt know that Gonyea was DblTech (and I did take up for him not knowing). but what you might have misunderstood that I'm not duped on is that Gonyea didnt post all those negitives about himself to fire up the wrestlers now, but just to get a reaction from his ememies and his supporters to find out what people really think about him. Got nothin ta do wit tha wreslas on da teem taday! :thumb:

I made a post referencing my insight about Gonyea from a wrestlers outside perspective earlier in the week, but I have to admit Hoosierdad and texas23 have alittle more insight. From the adult perspective I can't help but say Gonyea doesn't quite add up. I don't blame anyone for wanting to beg anonymous but why all of the deception? Also, If Coach Garner produced a failed middle school program why would they give him the high school program? I haven't heard of any wrestling credentials, but even if he had a list a mile long. Good athletes don't always make good coaches.

I made a post referencing my insight about Gonyea from a wrestlers outside perspective earlier in the week, but I have to admit Hoosierdad and texas23 have alittle more insight. From the adult perspective I can't help but say Gonyea doesn't quite add up. I don't blame anyone for wanting to beg anonymous but why all of the deception? Also, If Coach Garner produced a failed middle school program why would they give him the high school program? I haven't heard of any wrestling credentials, but even if he had a list a mile long. Good athletes don't always make good coaches.

There was no deception. I have never denied I was DBLTech. As a matter of fact, I have signed coachGonyea on a DBLTech post. Only Tex was observant enough to know about it.

Had I tried to find out about what was being said about me under CoachGonyeaSHS, I would have never gotten anyone to say their real feelings. However, this backfired on me. "I don't blame anyone for wanting to beg anonymous" So why are you blaming me...

There was no deception. I have never denied I was DBLTech. As a matter of fact, I have signed coachGonyea on a DBLTech post. Only Tex was observant enough to know about it.

Had I tried to find out about what was being said about me under CoachGonyeaSHS, I would have never gotten anyone to say their real feelings. However, this backfired on me. "I don't blame anyone for wanting to beg anonymous" So why are you blaming me...

Gosh Coach,,,,,you are a glut for punishment. If you would stop posting, just on this particular subject,,,,it would die and go away. Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound.

I have my shaker......and here it is.

Why do you want to ferret out what is being said about you in a negative manner on a public board,,,,in which most screen names are anonymous? In other words, where does it get you? As you so eloquently listed all the accomplishments of the program under your time there,,,,it should stand all by it's self.

The whole screen name this it bogus too, in my opinion. But you had your reasons, I give you that.

Does it make you feel kind of bad that you had your supporters out there defending you, when you brought up the negative comments some times????

I told Dave Sommers that I thought you tried to use the public board too much for your team communication,,,,,and now I believe that is more true than ever.

Good luck on your Masters Degree, that is a great thing to get accomplished.

Now,,,,,let it die and stop trying to explain your multiple personalities on here....just friendly advice. :thumb:

Gosh Coach,,,,,you are a glut for punishment. If you would stop posting, just on this particular subject,,,,it would die and go away. Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound.

Why do you want to ferret out what is being said about you in a negative manner on a public board,,,,in which most screen names are anonymous? In other words, where does it get you? As you so eloquently listed all the accomplishments of the program under your time there,,,,it should stand all by it's self.

The whole screen name this it bogus too, in my opinion. But you had your reasons, I give you that.

Does it make you feel kind of bad that you had your supporters out there defending you, when you brought up the negative comments some times????

I told Dave Sommers that I thought you tried to use the public board too much for your team communication,,,,,and now I believe that is more true than ever.

Now,,,,,let it die and stop trying to explain your multiple personalities on here....just friendly advice. :thumb:

ditto!

Coach Bill Kennedy with the Sheriffs Sharpshooters wrestling team is only 5-7 mins from Smyrna at Blackman Middle School. Most people know that kids wrestling program is the real deal. I believe that the state got a look at his program last year at the middle school state duels. He just built a new private facility for his guys with fundraiser money and its awesome!! Any kid in Rutherford County is allowed to practice there year round and be apart of their team. If the Smryna middle school parents want to get involved and take their kids to the Sharpshooters practices, the invite is there. If their zoned for Smyrna, then they can wrestle for Smyrna in High school and wrestle for Blackman now in middle school. Chris is a great guy, and a great team in time will come from a great guy!! Just look at Gonyea's past sucess!! HEY HOOSIERDAD, still waiting for a bragging post recently from or about Smyrna. Maybe you cant find one. I dont remember myself but waiting for you to show me. Maybe you took TEXAS23'S advice and let it go. Until then be good my friend... AND I MEAN THAT!!! :D

tnko, I am still looking for the post from Coach G where he told how Smyrna had done winning all of their Rutherford County Crowns as well as all of their Districts. I did not make this up, just as you said Dbl Tech was a kid. I guess this particular post has been removed as well. This is not made up stuff and, today, as we speak, all true. The truth is in the pudding.

Later.

Now,,,,,let it die and stop trying to explain your multiple personalities on here....just friendly advice. :D

Point well taken. Thanks for the advice, and now I'm done with the topic.

Good luck to all this season.

Mark

tnko, I am still looking for the post from Coach G where he told how Smyrna had done winning all of their Rutherford County Crowns as well as all of their Districts. I did not make this up, just as you said Dbl Tech was a kid. I guess this particular post has been removed as well. This is not made up stuff and, today, as we speak, all true. The truth is in the pudding.

Later.

You are twisting this so bad HoosierDad. Let it go.

Point well taken. Thanks for the advice, and now I'm done with the topic.

Good luck to all this season.

Mark

You are twisting this so bad HoosierDad. Let it go.

tnko is the one that keeps bringing it up. I twisted nothing. It was said.

End of story unless you or tnko want to keep pursuing.

I too want to wish everybody well this year.

Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound. I have my shaker......and here it is.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding

I'm not sure Bear Cat Brown, but we may have the 6th CoachT Bear Cat Brown's "DICBHPTIS" (Dang I Can't Believe He Posted That Idiot Statement) of the season. Texas23 had a "I wish I had thought of that one" quote within an idiotic thread, hence the nomination.

I'm sure you recall this season's 1st five winners;

- HTownOreo45 with "all creagan does is stall"

- In Hoc Signo Vinces with "What weight is Cash going? Is he going to run from anybody this year like last year?"

- Bluewhirlygig with "But in all fairness to Courtney, his wrestling skills are still largely undeveloped as he has not had any decent coaching"

- Bluewhirlygig with "It is bad enough that year in and year out the Blue Tornado has to stomp the Little Red (MBA) during the McCallie Inv, the Ryan Inv, and the DII State Duals. Now, this year, we will have to do it four times."

- Stovepipe with "Yeah they should have picked ND to come (to the Kyle Maynard Duals). That way every team could win at least one match."

If it meets with your approval Bear Cat we will now add Texas23 with "Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound. I have my shaker......and here it is." Congrats Tex! Even if BCB doesn't include you on the list, the wit displayed in your quote deserved recognition. I salute you sir.

tnko is the one that keeps bringing it up. I twisted nothing. It was said.

End of story unless you or tnko want to keep pursuing.

I too want to wish everybody well this year.

tnko is at work all day today, so he hasn't posted. He also admitted that he had been "duped" as you said earlier . So leave him alone, and moooooove on ! Please. :thumb:

OK Guys,

No more, I wish Irish Dad were here.

Smyrna is a good team. Region 8 will have it's ups and downs in Chattanooga. Lets quit this garbage, practice, drill, lower your level, live wrestle, do stand ups, practice, drill, lower your level, live wrestle, do standups. Go home do home work, study, run, drill, lower your level, do standups, sleep. Wake up go to school study hard and START ALL OVER AGAIN.

Proud Daddy