District 16A

mrbigster

This district has ben very quiet..Who do most people feel will be the best team in this district?...I believe Middleton has a couple McKinnie's back as well as a Durden kid but I'm not sure..How about Middle College,J.C. S. and U.S.J. and Adamsville... I know it's early but I thought a lot of the Middleton fans would have been making a lot of posts before now !

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-Town Baller..hustle..middletontiger fan..tiger fanatic..m-town flying high..m-town state champs.....Come on out from hiding...Get those fingers to working..You've had plenty of time to rest with you not having a football team...Come on...You guys are being too quiet and that really scares me....Don't wait until Halloween before all of you start posting...Boo!..Maybe that scared you guys to start posting!

M-Town Baller..hustle..middletontiger fan..tiger fanatic..m-town flying high..m-town state champs.....Come on out from hiding...Get those fingers to working..You've had plenty of time to rest with you not having a football team...Come on...You guys are being too quiet and that really scares me....Don't wait until Halloween before all of you start posting...Boo!..Maybe that scared you guys to start posting!

I think it will finish like this:

1a. Manassas returns a lot of talent and has a lot of new talent. if they play hard and as a team, they will go to the boro.

1b. Middleton lost Mckinnie, Murden and the other guard, but they will be very good. they will probably win the tournament. I would not be surprised if they won it all. they have a lot of size. if their guards are solid, they will go to the boro.

3. Westside lost one starter, but they have a new coach. they will be dangerous. they could cause a lot of problems. their guards will be extremely tough, but they must find another post player to make them a serious contender.

4. Fayette Academy will finish fourth, because they will work as a team and they will beat the following two teams twice.

5. Middle College would finish last if not for the new team. They may not make it out of the district tournament that they host this year. Coach Starks (2005 and 2006 District 16a Coach of the Year) is not coaching this year, so they will not be as competitive. they would be an average, but dangerous team with him. they will be a team in transition. a lot of turmoil surrounds the team and the coaching situation. they will not look good at all. a lot of players are contemplating not playing or transferring.

6. Mase will be last. they are the new team. it will be like playing a junior high team full of 7th grade players. they will be horrible.

Manassas and/or Middleton will be in the boro in march playing for state. they are just that talented. i don't see Middleton and Manassas losing to anyone in the regional tournament, so they will represent region 8a in sub-state. we know how strong district 14a is, but these two teams will be very very good and well coached. this is not a final statement, because anything can happen during the season. the match-ups coming out of the regions will be good. A Manassas/ Lake County Match-up will be a bad match-up for Lake County, because they can neutral the guard play. A Humboldt/Middleton Match-up will be extremely physical, but good to see. Any other combination from region 7a may benefit region 8a

1a. Manassas returns a lot of talent and has a lot of new talent. if they play hard and as a team, they will go to the boro.

1b. Middleton lost Mckinnie, Murden and the other guard, but they will be very good. they will probably win the tournament. I would not be surprised if they won it all. they have a lot of size. if their guards are solid, they will go to the boro.

3. Westside lost one starter, but they have a new coach. they will be dangerous. they could cause a lot of problems. their guards will be extremely tough, but they must find another post player to make them a serious contender.

4. Fayette Academy will finish fourth, because they will work as a team and they will beat the following two teams twice.

5. Middle College would finish last if not for the new team. They may not make it out of the district tournament that they host this year. Coach Starks (2005 and 2006 District 16a Coach of the Year) is not coaching this year, so they will not be as competitive. they would be an average, but dangerous team with him. they will be a team in transition. a lot of turmoil surrounds the team and the coaching situation. they will not look good at all. a lot of players are contemplating not playing or transferring.

6. Mase will be last. they are the new team. it will be like playing a junior high team full of 7th grade players. they will be horrible.

Manassas and/or Middleton will be in the boro in march playing for state. they are just that talented. i don't see Middleton and Manassas losing to anyone in the regional tournament, so they will represent region 8a in sub-state. we know how strong district 14a is, but these two teams will be very very good and well coached. this is not a final statement, because anything can happen during the season. the match-ups coming out of the regions will be good. A Manassas/ Lake County Match-up will be a bad match-up for Lake County, because they can neutral the guard play. A Humboldt/Middleton Match-up will be extremely physical, but good to see. Any other combination from region 7a may benefit region 8a

Dont think so.The top 4 teams in 14a,which will be union city,humboldt,lake co,and halls,will beat any team in district16a.I will go on to say,that the number 5 team will be trenton, could beat every team in that district besides middleton.I know that whoever have middleton at middleton will be a tough one,but the one that is hosting out of 14a will have it made.

Sorry to hear Coach Starks isn't coaching..I believe most Lake Co fans enjoyed watching Lake County play against him and Middle College.Lake Co should have a little more height this year..I hear 6'5 Jackie Johnson is looking pretty good and we still have Brandon Springer and Channen Geanes and Russel Avery ,another 6'3 player..Sep will probably be the shortest player and after that ,all the players shold be in the 6'3 range ,but all have long arms other than Springer and he can jump with anyone.Let us know where Coach Starks winds up..

Edited by mrbigster

Sorry to hear Coach Starks isn't coaching..I believe most Lake Co fans enjoyed watching Lake County play against him and Middle College.Lake Co should have a little more height this year..I hear 6'5 Jackie Johnson is looking pretty good and we still have Brandon Springer and Channen Geanes and Russel Avery ,another 6'3 player..Sep will probably be the shortest player and after that ,all the players shold be in the 6'3 range ,but all have long arms other than Springer and he can jump with anyone.Let us know where Coach Starks winds up..

i think that middleton will be the best team in that district. t. murden and the mckinnies should be the best team in that district. But m town baller i think that yall win the whole thing

region champs 06-07 mark it down

but substate loosers

Mr. bigster where is m-town? i think that he is still pickin up his pride from last year. come on m-town we miss you. We lost to the same team last year and were posting on your district. Bigster if he hasnt replied by the start of the season we might need to check at one of those crazy houses they have in hardeman co. He might be inside tossing and turning because of that last second shot by marquis.

Bigster they all were full of talk last year at this time sayin 2005 state champs. Come on guys (M-Town) you are the ring leader on the middleton post where are you at. It is only a month before basketball season and i've heard from yall. Are yall sick from that last second shot. Look we both lost to the same team. We are ok with what happenend last year and have moved on. We have great expection on this year. So what is the forcast for the middleton tigers this year do i see a district title are region title. please inform

if not. me and bigster are goin to look for you at the crazy houses in hardeman county.

Bigster they all were full of talk last year at this time sayin 2005 state champs. Come on guys (M-Town) you are the ring leader on the middleton post where are you at. It is only a month before basketball season and i've heard from yall. Are yall sick from that last second shot. Look we both lost to the same team. We are ok with what happenend last year and have moved on. We have great expection on this year. So what is the forcast for the middleton tigers this year do i see a district title are region title. please inform

if not. me and bigster are goin to look for you at the crazy houses in hardeman county.

sorry about this post even though i ment it. the internet was messin up and i wrote a different message.

Lake Co..I don't know what's up with all the Middleton people..especially M-Town....They may be in the process of moving to Lake Co..This time last year ..I bet they were on here every day..Like you said..we've moved on..They beat us in overtime a couple years ago when Tony missed a free throw that could have won the game for us and they went on and won the state..But ..we still came on and posted..I guess that shot by Weddle is still giving them all nightmares....But..you're right..Middleton will win their district this year and probably win the region also and be ranked higher than the teams in our district because they will be winning while we will be beating each other up..I believe they could finish in the top 5 in our district though!

Edited by mrbigster

Lake Co..I don't know what's up with all the Middleton people..especially M-Town....They may be in the process of moving to Lake Co..This time last year ..I bet they were on here every day..Like you said..we've moved on..They beat us in overtime a couple years ago when Tony missed a free throw that could have won the game for us and they went on and won the state..But ..we still came on and posted..I guess that shot by Weddle is still giving them all nightmares....But..you're right..Middleton will win their district this year and probably win the region also and be ranked higher than the teams in our district because they will be winning while we will be beating each other up..I believe they could finish in the top 5 in our district though!

I think that middleton will compeat for a spot like peabody did last year for that last region spot, if they were in our district. Anyways i used to work for a chicken place and i dont recall any M-Town chickens coming though the line but i just might have overlooked.

I think that middleton will compeat for a spot like peabody did last year for that last region spot, if they were in our district. Anyways i used to work for a chicken place and i dont recall any M-Town chickens coming though the line but i just might have overlooked.

I guess they don't won't to come out and play!We may have to drive over there and check on them..I know they should be on by now because there's not anything else going on over there..I would have thought with no football..they would have been on before now!Maybe they haven't been on because they aren't the high flying Tigers this year..Maybe ..it's like those chickens..their feathers have been plucked!

Edited by mrbigster