Temple versus Grace

nathan4322

My friends at Grace already have a DITCH waiting for Slick Richard, It's even bigger than your DITCH was at SP. I will be at Whitwell watching SP skin the Tigers

I agree, 35 is about right

Slick Rick says that he will not park in a ditch at Grace. Slick Rick says he is ready for Friday night. Slick Rick says that Zone Pirate needs to listen to him.

When Slick Rick speaks, the ZONE PIRATE better listen.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way this game is going to be close is if Temple wants it to be. I am sure that Temple will try to get a big lead where they can let their subs have some good playing time just like they did against Copper Basin.

Of course, any friday night the game can bounce as bad as any football...

Grace wins!! and I'll tell you why!!!

1. Temple is overconfident. They think they are so good because they caught SP on a terrible night. Temple is not good!!!! THey think they are but they are not!! THey haven't played anyone....We crushed silverdale and silverdale crushed whitwell, the only reason we lost to whitwell is the same reason SP lost to Temple, the better team just played out of their minds terrble...

2. Blake!! He is invincible, Temple will not have an answer for him, he runs he throws he dominates. #44 for Temple won't ever get his hands on him, and he is faster than anyone Temple has.

3. Temple will choke, that is what they do, guarantee after grace beats them they WILL lose in the first round of the playoffs, they are not good and won't beat anyone from region 4!! and I will be at that game to watch temple get beat!!

4. Temple will be thinking about their playoff game instead of grace, and believe you me, temple will not prepare like they should, and there is no way they will be ready for the tricks the coaches are putting in, watch temple get burned big this friday night!!!

1. Temple is overconfident. They think they are so good because they caught SP on a terrible night. Temple is not good!!!! THey think they are but they are not!! THey haven't played anyone....We crushed silverdale and silverdale crushed whitwell, the only reason we lost to whitwell is the same reason SP lost to Temple, the better team just played out of their minds terrble...

2. Blake!! He is invincible, Temple will not have an answer for him, he runs he throws he dominates. #44 for Temple won't ever get his hands on him, and he is faster than anyone Temple has.

3. Temple will choke, that is what they do, guarantee after grace beats them they WILL lose in the first round of the playoffs, they are not good and won't beat anyone from region 4!! and I will be at that game to watch temple get beat!!

4. Temple will be thinking about their playoff game instead of grace, and believe you me, temple will not prepare like they should, and there is no way they will be ready for the tricks the coaches are putting in, watch temple get burned big this friday night!!!

Yeah -- ok. I think you can wake up now.

My friends at Grace already have a DITCH waiting for Slick Richard, It's even bigger than your DITCH was at SP. I will be at Whitwell watching SP skin the Tigers

I agree, 35 is about right

Zone Pirate, Gut Wrench Gary can't believe you have arranged for Slick Richard to park in a ditch at Grace. Slick Rick's curse was not good enough this week. Slick Rick's Crusaders pounded the Cougars. Gut Wrench Gary says that Temple wins this game by 30.

Sorry man but this will happen first.............

hellfrozeover.jpg

Zone Pirate, Gut Wrench Gary can't believe you have arranged for Slick Richard to park in a ditch at Grace. Slick Rick's curse was not good enough this week. Slick Rick's Crusaders pounded the Cougars. Gut Wrench Gary says that Temple wins this game by 30.

The curse only works if you are playing a good team. It will hit Temple in the first round of the playoffs :lol: . Slick Richard will be parking in a DITCH this weekend. Eaglemaniac is a parking attendant there and he doesn't like Temple supporters so he is parking Slick Richard in a DITCH. Grace couldn't hang with SP and they won't hang with Temple.

Slick Rick says Slick Rick's Crusaders put the game with Copper Basin away early. Slick Rick was impressed with the way Slick Rick's Crusaders pounded Basin with the run. Slick Rick says Senior Night was also nice for the team. Slick Rick says Temple WILL beat Grace by 50 points. Slick Rick understands that Temple and Grace is a big rivalry. Temple WILL beat them very bad. Slick Rick will go to Grace on Friday night. Where does Grace play? Slick Rick has never been to Grace School before. Slick Rick says Slick Rick's Crusaders win big.