RBS @ Trousdale Co.

Ole3putt

Actually the TC vs FCS game did make front page of the tennessean sports page....

Actually, TC was not the reason it was on the front page......this goes back many yrs.

Not a lot of love lost between the Tennessean & TC. They have a history of ignoring

TC for whatever reason, I don't know.

I remember in 1990, we were in the Clinic Bowl @ Vanderbilt, and had been ignored

all season, despite doing well obviously, and someone put up a large banner on the fence

that read " Hey, Tennesean, We're Here!"

We won the State, 14-7, I believe.

:thumb:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score will as bad as the B-team wants it to be. Marco needs to practice and get his timing in synch. Play-offs will kill 'em if they don't correct the turnovers.

Yea here's his stats for the yr, for anyone who don't know'em

48comp.-101Att.-628yds-7TD.-10INT's passing

I'm not sure how many yards or attempts or TD's rushing, but no matter how many yds it is, it doesn't make up for his 14 fumbles.

I kinda wish we would just go to the wing t or something, with someone else @ qb, and him @ wb and Blake the other wb. Couldn't do much worse.

Yea here's his stats for the yr, for anyone who don't know'em

48comp.-101Att.-628yds-7TD.-10INT's passing

I'm not sure how many yards or attempts or TD's rushing, but no matter how many yds it is, it doesn't make up for his 14 fumbles.

I kinda wish we would just go to the wing t or something, with someone else @ qb, and him @ wb and Blake the other wb. Couldn't do much worse.

10-4, Bud :thumb:

They made it this morning.

LOL, you're right, we did make the front page, but only to complain about the 91-0 score

over RBS last yr.

Folks, you must understand, TC has only 28 players. Two of those are out for the season

with injuries. You take everyone out of 1st. & 2nd. string, that only leaves 6 players to put

on the field for 3rd. string. you cannot, and should not put a group of boys on the field and

tell them to play @ 30%. These guys need experience, and need to play at their best, whatever

that may be. I wholeheartedly agree not to leave in the 1st. team & continue to throw downfield

& run up the score. It sometimes just cannot be avoided.

I remember one yr., we played RBS @ home & punted back to them each time we got the ball,

after the game was out of hand.

It is humilating for a team to get beat that bad, but it is also humiliating for a team to be treated

like babies.

TC never has 60 players to pick from like most teams do. You can only back down so far w/26.

This yr. TC has struggled with young players, and are one player shy of a decent team. That is not

going to change any time soon.