Richland vs Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AN HATEFUL ######, BUT IF THATS HOW YA WANNA DO THATS FINE, I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS FROM MY END, YEAH HOUSTON BEAT US BUT THEY DIDN'T GET THE EASY GAME THEYTHOUGHT THEY WOULD, SO QUIT YOUR PATHETIC ******* AND SHUT UP!

SECOND OFF, NONRESPECT IS FROM GILES COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY COULD WHOOP YOU *** THEY ARE NOT FROM RICHLAND THERE IS 2 SCHOOLS IN OUR COUNTY AND I WOULD PAY MY WHOLE PAYCHECK TO SEE THEM WHIPE THE FIELD WITH YOUR toe I DO NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE CAMDEN TEAM YOU ARE A VERY CONFIDENT AND GOOD TEAM... BUT ITS PEOPLE LIKE CAMDEN LION PRIDE THAT GIVE PEOPLE AND TEAMS A BAD SPORTMANSHIP NAME.

I did not use vulgar language. I tried to spell the word s-o-b in combination with the word story. Which means to cry, moan, weep, but coacht would not let me put those letters together. So, you back off. Looks like your language is a lot worse than mine.

Also, why would we care what Giles County does? Why would you bring up Giles County? It is your team, the Richland Raiders, who we don't like. Leave the region and head to Tyner's region. That way we don't have to fear the mighty Raiders anymore.

Anywho, Go Houston County/ Adamsville.

Edited by Camdenlionpride

ok enuff with it all...richland would have to beat aville for any of this 2 go on...so right now u guys are wastin ur breath...(or should i say energy by typin all this mess)....adamsville is at home, after a big season from last year and are ready to beat the socks off of richland...but it may come to a close game, but it is the last game of season, senior night, game 4 the playoff spot and i know shoate wont let them cards down .....adamsville will win it and advance into playoffs along w/ the rest of the 6-2a bunch, camden, lewis co, and waverly....

Adamsville: 21

Richland: 14

Go 6-2a!!!

ok enuff with it all...richland would have to beat aville for any of this 2 go on...so right now u guys are wastin ur breath...(or should i say energy by typin all this mess)....adamsville is at home, after a big season from last year and are ready to beat the socks off of richland...but it may come to a close game, but it is the last game of season, senior night, game 4 the playoff spot and i know shoate wont let them cards down .....adamsville will win it and advance into playoffs along w/ the rest of the 6-2a bunch, camden, lewis co, and waverly....

Adamsville: 21

Richland: 14

Go 6-2a!!!

Just because Adamsville is at home, it is senior night and a playoof spot is on the line doesn't mean they are invincible. I remember a similar circumstance in 2001 with the Waverly Tigers and they wound up losing that game. So anything can happen and it should be an exciting game.

Just because Adamsville is at home, it is senior night and a playoof spot is on the line doesn't mean they are invincible. I remember a similar circumstance in 2001 with the Waverly Tigers and they wound up losing that game. So anything can happen and it should be an exciting game.

im not tryin to start nuthin im jus tryin to shut ya up, im tired of the arguin and i think that seems like all u wanna do.....yes it will be a good game, iv said that for most of the year, i had richland pickd most of the year, but after they lost to houston county im goina have to go with the cards...they have a great thang goin and jus have a more of a reason to fight as far as i see it and i believe they have the team to pull it out as long as they keep from turnovers and stupid penaltys....aville is the better team...but ne thang can happen, but dont git ur hopes up

im not tryin to start nuthin im jus tryin to shut ya up, im tired of the arguin and i think that seems like all u wanna do.....yes it will be a good game, iv said that for most of the year, i had richland pickd most of the year, but after they lost to houston county im goina have to go with the cards...they have a great thang goin and jus have a more of a reason to fight as far as i see it and i believe they have the team to pull it out as long as they keep from turnovers and stupid penaltys....aville is the better team...but ne thang can happen, but dont git ur hopes up

Regardless, all of this nonsense can stop. Richland does not deserve anything. They lost to Houston County, stick a fork in them they are done. #8, #10, #53 they are all done. They will give up. They do not have the heart to win this game. Richland equals no heart. They haven't shown anything to prove their heart.

Regardless, all of this nonsense can stop. Richland does not deserve anything. They lost to Houston County, stick a fork in them they are done. #8, #10, #53 they are all done. They will give up. They do not have the heart to win this game. Richland equals no heart. They haven't shown anything to prove their heart.

Like Adamsville or Houston Co. has proven anything. To be honest none of these teams deserve a playoff berth. It would be better if the fifth place or sixth place team from region 7 or fifth place team from Region 5 could come over and take their spot. The only reason any of these teams are getting in is because of Region 6 being weak from the 3 spot down (Lewis Co and Camden are the only teams I consider any threat come playoff time). You want to down Richland cause they lost to Houston Co., well Adamsville wasn't that impressive over Houston with a 7-6 win. So camdenlion, it would be advised if you would just keep quiet and stop making your town look bad.

You guys kill me saying Richland has nothing to fight for but Adamsville does. Last time I checked they are both playing for the same thing Friday night. So everyone just put your bias aside and see both teams have the same thing to gain Friday night and anything before Friday means nothing. The playoffs start this week for both these teams.

Like Adamsville or Houston Co. has proven anything. To be honest none of these teams deserve a playoff berth. It would be better if the fifth place or sixth place team from region 7 or fifth place team from Region 5 could come over and take their spot. The only reason any of these teams are getting in is because of Region 6 being weak from the 3 spot down (Lewis Co and Camden are the only teams I consider any threat come playoff time). You want to down Richland cause they lost to Houston Co., well Adamsville wasn't that impressive over Houston with a 7-6 win. So camdenlion, it would be advised if you would just keep quiet and stop making your town look bad.

You guys kill me saying Richland has nothing to fight for but Adamsville does. Last time I checked they are both playing for the same thing Friday night. So everyone just put your bias aside and see both teams have the same thing to gain Friday night and anything before Friday means nothing. The playoffs start this week for both these teams.

First, last year's Richland team, beat the Region 5 #1 last year. So tell me, what region is the strongest? Because, if you go by what these new regions have done so far you would have to say push. Neither region has been so dominant over the other. I might understand your idiotic opinions if they were accurate, but Region 5 has done nothing to show how they dominate Region 6.

Second, this year Adamsville/ Houston County have earned it inside of our region. They have battled from having poor year's last year, to have a shot at the playoffs this year. I have said this same thing in nearly every post on this thread. But, you are too blind and mentally challenged to understand that. Bring on Region 5.

First, last year's Richland team, beat the Region 5 #1 last year. So tell me, what region is the strongest? Because, if you go by what these new regions have done so far you would have to say push. Neither region has been so dominant over the other. I might understand your idiotic opinions if they were accurate, but Region 5 has done nothing to show how they dominate Region 6.

Second, this year Adamsville/ Houston County have earned it inside of our region. They have battled from having poor year's last year, to have a shot at the playoffs this year. I have said this same thing in nearly every post on this thread. But, you are too blind and mentally challenged to understand that. Bring on Region 5.

I can see very well and am I mentally challenged? Yes, actually I am, so I hope you feel better about yourself. Just because Adamsville and Houston Co. have improved doesn't mean that anything should be taken away from what Richland has done this year. It seems to me you have some personal anger towards Richland for no reason at all. But hey remember you said I was showing bias by displaying playoff possibilities, I guess the TSSAA are Raider fans as well because they listed the same thing. :thumb:

Region 5 is the stronger than Region 6 from top to bottom anyone in the state will tell you that. Lewis Co. and Camden have great teams, but do I think they are better than CPA and Goodpasture? No. I am hoping everything works out so we will get these matchups in the 2nd round. I don't see any upsets happening in the first round this year. Last year's Richland upset was quite a surprise, I won't say a fluke but it was simply a shock to many in both regions. I don't see that happening this year. Oh yeah and I see you failed to mention Region 5's # 4 beat Region 6's # 1. Right now Region 5 has a 2-1 record in the playoffs against Region 6 after realignment. After the playoffs are over I say there record will be 5-3, with CPA and Goodpasture meeting in the Quarters but that is just my two cents.

I can see very well and am I mentally challenged? Yes, actually I am, so I hope you feel better about yourself. Just because Adamsville and Houston Co. have improved doesn't mean that anything should be taken away from what Richland has done this year. It seems to me you have some personal anger towards Richland for no reason at all. But hey remember you said I was showing bias by displaying playoff possibilities, I guess the TSSAA are Raider fans as well because they listed the same thing. :D

Region 5 is the stronger than Region 6 from top to bottom anyone in the state will tell you that. Lewis Co. and Camden have great teams, but do I think they are better than CPA and Goodpasture? No. I am hoping everything works out so we will get these matchups in the 2nd round. I don't see any upsets happening in the first round this year. Last year's Richland upset was quite a surprise, I won't say a fluke but it was simply a shock to many in both regions. I don't see that happening this year. Oh yeah and I see you failed to mention Region 5's # 4 beat Region 6's # 1. Right now Region 5 has a 2-1 record in the playoffs against Region 6 after realignment. After the playoffs are over I say there record will be 5-3, with CPA and Goodpasture meeting in the Quarters but that is just my two cents.

Wow, all of 2-1 better than Region 6. That is incredible, let us go ahead and tell Alcoa that they better watch out for you Region 5 guys. You are right, in one year you have shown the world that you are better than us Region 6 slackers posting an impressive 2-1 record versus us. My goodness with a record that astounding we might as well call you Region 5 guys, Goliath and us poor Region 6 boys, the proverbial David. I hope you guys are kind to us in the playoffs.

Hey one more question. You Region 5 guys are so far superior in football knowledge, I thought I should ask you a question. Maybe you could answer it for me. Did you know that during a game we saw a team throw a forward lateral and they called it a pass? Can you do that? We called them out on it and said that was illegal, but they said that you could do that. Really? We need some help from you two superiors: CPA/ Goodpasture.

Edited by Camdenlionpride

Right now Region 5 has a 2-1 record in the playoffs against Region 6 after realignment. After the playoffs are over I say there record will be 5-3, with CPA and Goodpasture meeting in the Quarters but that is just my two cents.

Allow me to correct you...region 5 is 3-2 over region 6. Richland beat Ezell, Camden beat DCA, Camden beat Richland, and then Camden lost to State runner up Goodpasture in the quarterfinals...I don't know, seems like a pretty good showing for a region that was going to be put out in the first round last year. As a matter of fact Camden has had a pretty good showing over region 5 in the playoffs the last 2 seasons(2 quarterfinal appearances against the eventual state-runnerup) even though you've said each year that we haven't had a chance. So you are once again betting against Camden huh Gerry?... works for me, I'll take those odds! :thumb:

Gerry, all the points you have made have been valid, very valid. I thank you very every bit of your insight and hard work on these forums. Also, with me having family in Fairview, I'm gonna have to say good luck to your Alma Mater against our number 2. I think our 1 and 2 can handle themselves this year pretty easily, but from our 3 and 4, it looks a little testy. Being that you all have GP and CPA, two football powerhouses. But best of luck :rolleyes: