Richland vs Adamsville

cardfan

Yeah, CPA's and Goodpasture's offense vs. Camden's and Lewis Co.'s defense will be interesting matchups in round 2 if everything holds true, which I see happening. Not putting down Camden but one reason they probably get a great pass rush is that most teams in that region do not practice pass blocking as much as run blocking. However, I know Camden will still find ways to generate pressure. Goodpasture has added the passing game to their arsenal this year which means teams can't put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the run. CPA spreads you out, which limits a team's ability to blitz. So it will be interesting to see the changes each coaching staff makes.

rcombs, u still coaching that girls flag football team?

Nah, all my soccer girls graduated and moved back home ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is too much talk for me im not gonna get on here and talk mess to anyone its my senior night the last time i can play on my home field i will be ready we will be ready im not gonna make any predictions about the game but i can promise after the game i'll have a huge smile on my face.

glad to see that your a good sports man . i don't regret what i said in the past post but at least you realize what every senior goes through when it is their last year to play high school football and i hope that friday is a good game and but i know one thing this camdenlion person is the real reason i want to meet camden in the playoffs he's always talking trash to richland i give him props they did beat us but he is not going to get on here and talk down to richland thats where i draw the line richlands chances of making the playoffs aren't great but its still something to play for plus if thats not enough then playing the last high school football game is that i will ever play so i am going all out another thing who ever said richland has no heart thats who i want to get between to yellow bags and whip their *** richland has heart and talent but i know one thing that killed us this year was bad decisions guys being in detention and goofing off in practice that will kill a team every time so even though this year hasn't been the best in football its still my senior year so i am looking to be a psycho come friday night if i hit somebody i am gonna hit them hard # 10 hasn't showed up big time in the past but its time for him to dig down and show what he can really do cause its gonna come down to the wire friday and its gonna be who wants it more and while all of you teams that say richland has no heart and doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs richland has put up with more loses than any team this year and if there is one team that hasn't had things to go their way its richland so with that i would like to say to #53,#40,#44,#87,#75,#51,#57 is been fun i enjoyed playing every game with ya'll the past 4 years but all i can say is lets tear then up and lets make sure richlands goes home with a win its the last game and on top of that its for the playoffs, so adamsville good luck but i hope ya'll don't think richland is just going to roll over and give it to you its going to be some real hard hitting football

cspivy10,

Adamsville would not expect you to roll over and give it to them. They practice hard so that theyearn what they get. We are not the most talented team on most Friday nights, but we will work our butts off to stay in the game. I am looking for a good game between both teams with a lot of hard hitting. I look for our offense to move the ball against you and then our defense remain stingy. Those two things set us up for good possibilities.

I was once in your shoes and was facing my last game, Iwould give anything for one more game, but that was over ten years ago. Goodlouck to all of the seniors that are playing friday night. Take every moment in as it never gets any better than this.

GO CARDINALS!!!!

good job to the richland team on the win tonight, to bad it dont matter now tho....good luck to adamsville next week, i hope u guys can straightin up everythang ya did wrong tonight, cuz if not then there could be some dead cardinals on the cow pasture..i mean goodpasture...but good luck to u, and the rest of 6-2a....

good job to the richland team on the win tonight, to bad it dont matter now tho....good luck to adamsville next week, i hope u guys can straightin up everythang ya did wrong tonight, cuz if not then there could be some dead cardinals on the cow pasture..i mean goodpasture...but good luck to u, and the rest of 6-2a....