Richland vs Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we didn't make the playoffs but at least we went out winners on our last game i want to say thanks to all of our fans who supported us this season things didn't always go our way this season but it was a season to remember .the richland football program is getting better. adamsville great game there was some hard hitting Friday night to my fellow seniors thanks guys its been a great year keep your heads up. everyone better watch out next year cause richland is going to be some where in the mix like i said richland is getting better DF #17 & TF# 38 are some headbusters they are gonna run the defense next year for richland and on the otherside of the ball look for CP #8,JB#36,SR#33,CH#18,& the beast JH#76 guys its been fun playing with ya'll this year goodluck work hard, kick***, and take names. cherish everypractice,every,game,and every down you play cause one day it will all be gone and like coach says its the friendships that you carry that will stay with you for ever ya'll can count on me if you need me and i will be checking up on ya'll so you better be working hard show those idiots that say richland doesn't have heart that we do earn some RESPECT back for richland something that richland hasn't had in awhile. DF#17 its been great playing with you on that right side (the strong side) tear them up next year and i feel srry for who ever has to match up against JH#76 & TF #38 cause they are gonna have a hard time handling these hard hitting s-o-b's Good Luck Raiders oh and to camdenlion NEVER doubt the RAIDERS !!!!!!! ,for all those who thought richland would get beat by adamsville I TOLD YOU SO.!!!!!! i hope Lewis County Kicks *** in the playoffs and i pick Goodpasture 100 - Adamsville 3

well we didn't make the playoffs but at least we went out winners on our last game i want to say thanks to all of our fans who supported us this season things didn't always go our way this season but it was a season to remember .the richland football program is getting better. adamsville great game there was some hard hitting Friday night to my fellow seniors thanks guys its been a great year keep your heads up. everyone better watch out next year cause richland is going to be some where in the mix like i said richland is getting better DF #17 & TF# 38 are some headbusters they are gonna run the defense next year for richland and on the otherside of the ball look for CP #8,JB#36,SR#33,CH#18,& the beast JH#76 guys its been fun playing with ya'll this year goodluck work hard, kick***, and take names. cherish everypractice,every,game,and every down you play cause one day it will all be gone and like coach says its the friendships that you carry that will stay with you for ever ya'll can count on me if you need me and i will be checking up on ya'll so you better be working hard show those idiots that say richland doesn't have heart that we do earn some RESPECT back for richland something that richland hasn't had in awhile. DF#17 its been great playing with you on that right side (the strong side) tear them up next year and i feel srry for who ever has to match up against JH#76 & TF #38 cause they are gonna have a hard time handling these hard hitting s-o-b's Good Luck Raiders oh and to camdenlion NEVER doubt the RAIDERS !!!!!!! ,for all those who thought richland would get beat by adamsville I TOLD YOU SO.!!!!!! i hope Lewis County Kicks *** in the playoffs and i pick Goodpasture 100 - Adamsville 3

Have fun at home =)

Congrats to GP and CPA. The past five years they have been on fire. Personally, it all goes back to being truly dedicated by their recruiters. I think Trooper Taylor worked for GP for awhile, so he could bring in a certain type of athlete. These schools absolutely deserve every pat on the back they get. I tell you what though, GP's coaches must be on needles and pins, due to all of the pressure on them to win because of all the talented bussed in from around the Nashville area. The reason I say this is because Alcoa is a public school and they tapped GP last year. That is inexcusable by GP to get beat by a public school, especially when you guys pay a lot of money to get those players.

Look I just hope that we can get past the first round against you Region 5 guys. You guys have convinced me that we are just country trash.

Not that it really matter ....... I think if you look at our roster with 19 seniors on it that at least 17 of them have been at GP since 6th grade