York @ Upperman

ozstryker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uppermans QB was injured against Marion and might not play. So I dont know how this one will turn out. Anyone have any info on this?

If he doesn't play...I would think it will be tough for Upperman. I know the backup doesn't have much experience. In a passing offense...that is not a good thing.

I really do not care who wins this game. I was just wondering why some kids from York felt it necessary to talk about Scott High after the Oneida game. Something about at least Oneida put up a fight unlike Scott High, who I quote " York ran all over." whatever, it was a good game. Well where was the York fight last year when Scott High went to Jamestown, and stomped the York Dragons at home by like 5 tds. and could have put up more. I havent said anything negative about York all year. I was pulling for York and then somebody says something against Scott High. I think that we may be 1-1 now for two years of playing. So next year if we play you had better be ready. So all I had to say. Until next year then. Im out.

I really do not care who wins this game. I was just wondering why some kids from York felt it necessary to talk about Scott High after the Oneida game. Something about at least Oneida put up a fight unlike Scott High, who I quote " York ran all over." whatever, it was a good game. Well where was the York fight last year when Scott High went to Jamestown, and stomped the York Dragons at home by like 5 tds. and could have put up more. I havent said anything negative about York all year. I was pulling for York and then somebody says something against Scott High. I think that we may be 1-1 now for two years of playing. So next year if we play you had better be ready. So all I had to say. Until next year then. Im out.

What does any of this have to do with this game? Go back to the York/Oneida thread and speak of this. :rolleyes: