Forrest vs WHH

voiceofrockets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slow down #7 and you will win this ballgame whh.he is the heart of their team,if johnson cannot be stopped this will be a long,long night. :(

I agree, #7 is a very good ball player, he ran on us alot last year and i'm sure he's just as good or if not better than last year, but i believe that the strong and quick D-Line for heritage will keep him from busting any big runs up the middle, and i believe that Lee Owens, Lee Perdue, and Chase Smith will keep him from getting to the outside with their great speed and tackling ability, i also belive that heritage will have a good night on offense using Brian Brown as a power runner in the short yardage situations of the game and as long as Perdue, Owens, and Smith can get to the outside and make big runs down the sidelines, i believe that the offence will have a big game, also you have to understand, even if forrest shuts down the running game against Heritage, they still have a worry about the passing game that Joey McClung has with his WR's Perdue and Kemp, I have to say that Heritage wins in a close one in the end 14-7.

I agree, #7 is a very good ball player, he ran on us alot last year and i'm sure he's just as good or if not better than last year, but i believe that the strong and quick D-Line for heritage will keep him from busting any big runs up the middle, and i believe that Lee Owens, Lee Perdue, and Chase Smith will keep him from getting to the outside with their great speed and tackling ability, i also belive that heritage will have a good night on offense using Brian Brown as a power runner in the short yardage situations of the game and as long as Perdue, Owens, and Smith can get to the outside and make big runs down the sidelines, i believe that the offence will have a big game, also you have to understand, even if forrest shuts down the running game against Heritage, they still have a worry about the passing game that Joey McClung has with his WR's Perdue and Kemp, I have to say that Heritage wins in a close one in the end 14-7.

WHH had one of the better QB's we played. The only problem is he had about 6 balls dropped. If he finds someone that can catch a ball, this team can be dangerous!

They have a huge o-line, I don't see the Forrest D-line getting much pentration. Just better hope you have a solid secondary because the QB will have time.

White House Heritage has an awesome O Line and i think they will dominate up front!!! Heritage offense is a weapon when its ran right!! and when they run the ball, the holes are ALWAYS wide open!!

They have a huge o-line, I don't see the Forrest D-line getting much pentration. Just better hope you have a solid secondary because the QB will have time.

hey cascade i think you guys need to get your mind on your game this week and quit worrying about whats going on at forrest i hope you guys can pull off an upset this week and beat jbs.

hey cascade i think you guys need to get your mind on your game this week and quit worrying about whats going on at forrest i hope you guys can pull off an upset this week and beat jbs.

Since I'm not a player I'd say I can have my mind wherever I choose. Last time I checked, this is a public forum so pretty much anyone who has an opinion is allowed to post on whatever thread they choose. I appreciate the advice though.

This should be a very good football game, I think Forrest gets it done in a close one!

Forrest 21

WHH 20

I hope Forrest fans get involved for their team, its awful quiet in the thier stands.....SHHHHHH!!

This should be a very good football game, I think Forrest gets it done in a close one!

Forrest 21

WHH 20

I hope Forrest fans get involved for their team, its awful quiet in the thier stands.....SHHHHHH!!

Forrest 21

WHH 20

Forrest 21

WHH 20

i dont know what forrest stands you are talking about, but the one im in front of is FAR from quiet. apparantly you werent at the eagleville game last week!

If I did my math right heres what I got:

WHH 3-3 vs Forrest 4-2

McEwen 3-3 vs Clarksville Academy 1-5

Forrest beat McEwen and McEwen beat WHH

Won't this week determine if McEwen or WHH is in and if Forrest is a 3 or 4 seed.?

1. If Forrest wins, Forrest is third and McEwen is fourth.

2. If Forrest loses and McEwen loses, White House-Heritage is third and Forrest is fourth.

3. If Forrest loses and McEwen wins, you go to tiebreaker D-3.

McEwen is third and White House-Heritage is fourth unless Columbia Academy wins, Richland wins, East Robertson wins, Perry County loses, and Hollow-Rock Bruceton loses, in which case Forrest is third and McEwen is fourth.

Get all that on #3?

It won't matter... Forrest 13 WHH 7