Forrest vs WHH

voiceofrockets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does. Heritage travels to Collinwood and Forrest travels to Mt. Pleasant.

Congrats to WHH. Have a safe trip to Collinwood next week. Is there any certain songs the WHH bunch would like me to play during the pregame and warm-ups? Its going to be rocking in the Trojan Colliseum at "The Wood".

Get ready for a boring trip down the Natchez Trace.

Congrats on the win tonight WHH. It was a very good game. Nice to meet some of the WHH posters. Now let me ask a question......is grabbing the back of the sholder pads a 15 yrd fasemask flag? Saw it thrown twice tonight. and one was only walked off 10 yards. WHH is one of the fastest teams I've seen. Good luck next week.

Congrats on the win tonight WHH. It was a very good game. Nice to meet some of the WHH posters. Now let me ask a question......is grabbing the back of the sholder pads a 15 yrd fasemask flag? Saw it thrown twice tonight. and one was only walked off 10 yards. WHH is one of the fastest teams I've seen. Good luck next week.

Thanks to all the Rocket fans for all your great hospitality. We've been treated very well everywhere we have gone this year, but you guys were the best. A true CLASS ACT! Nice to finally meet the "VOICE". Best of luck to Forest and all region 5 teams.