Hendersonville vs. Hunters Lane

hardtackle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time hendersonville played at hunterslane it was rainy an wet like tonight an as i recall HLHA won that game because of the kicker this year HLHS has a RB who is very good an so does hendersonville an they both have good defense so this will be close but there RB's are to good they got the two speed backs an the one big strong back who i might at already has over 1,000 yards i kno he will rush for atleast 125 jus like also hendersonville RB will probally rush for alot also but HLHS wins no doubt in my mind of that

The "men" of Hunters Lane better hope that the "BOYS" of Sumner CO. dont play like they did against Gallatin. Plus even if they dont there will still be no whipping either way.

WELL SEEMS LIke the men of hunterslane got it done tonight like i said they couldnt stop HLHS RB's too much power an too much speed an you guys were saying HLHS would lose by 21points lol yea right HLHS wins 14-12 an HLHS rb ran all over hendersonville

WELL SEEMS LIke the men of hunterslane got it done tonight like i said they couldnt stop HLHS RB's too much power an too much speed an you guys were saying HLHS would lose by 21points lol yea right HLHS wins 14-12 an HLHS rb ran all over hendersonville

WELL SEEMS that i said if Hendersonville played like they didnt against Gallatin that they would win and if HLHS ran all over them then they played nothing like they did against Gallatin o smart one.

Bull.....they won off of 2 plays....not to take any credit off of the rbs but congrats to the 2 teams for makeing the playoffs after last years dissapointments....however if these teams dont play a heck of alot better next week both will find themselves at home week 12

who was the one who said hunterslane will lose by 21 points if you went to the game you would have seen that HLHS defense shut down hendersonville actually hendersonville should have won if they could have some touchdowns at the goaline when they were there but the warriorswere to much to handle an they put it on hendersonville an plus hendersonville couldnt stop HLHS rb's to much power an speed like i said an also alotta HLHS players were playing injured plus HLHS also has alot of sophmores who start an HLHS still managed to come out number 2 in the region an beat hendersonville but hey like u said atleast both of us are in the playoffs unlike last year an once again a win is a win yall tried to come back but the HLHS defense wasnt havin it if i recall didnt hendersonville also miss a few field goals to the only thing that kept hendersonville in was the weather an the injurys this game could have gotten real ugly if the RB were healthy an how about #44 i told you he would get 100+ yards

who was the one who said hunterslane will lose by 21 points if you went to the game you would have seen that HLHS defense shut down hendersonville actually hendersonville should have won if they could have some touchdowns at the goaline when they were there but the warriorswere to much to handle an they put it on hendersonville an plus hendersonville couldnt stop HLHS rb's to much power an speed like i said an also alotta HLHS players were playing injured plus HLHS also has alot of sophmores who start an HLHS still managed to come out number 2 in the region an beat hendersonville but hey like u said atleast both of us are in the playoffs unlike last year an once again a win is a win yall tried to come back but the HLHS defense wasnt havin it if i recall didnt hendersonville also miss a few field goals to the only thing that kept hendersonville in was the weather an the injurys this game could have gotten real ugly if the RB were healthy an how about #44 i told you he would get 100+ yards

I said it would be 21-7 do the math thats only losing by 14, and i also said that it depends on which Hendersonville team decides to show up.