Hendersonville vs. Hunters Lane

hardtackle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H'ville is probably the better team, but they'll need a lot more offense to get it done.

They have to be emotionally drained from last week. If HLHS breaks some big runs and jumps out early this one could be over quick. HL has a good defense and a ton of speed on O. Hville has a great defense, but one or two missed tackles and HL will score.

Should be a great game. If it is close then I say Hville pulls it out. They would have the edge in special teams. But as I said earlier, HL can take it to the house from anywhere on the feild.

Good luck to both this week and in Rnd 1. Represent region 5 well!

If the Commandos play the same as they played vrs Gallatin, then this upcomming Hunters Lane game could get ugly. Hendersonville has a stud defense, but the offense needs to execute. The just need to keep giving the ball to their impact senior running back. H-vegas 20-3

I won't be surprised at either team winning this one, but Hville doesn't have enough offense to make this one "ugly".