Farragut vs. Oak Ridge

ihavenofriendzz

I don't think I'd be quite so arrogant on this upcoming game if I were you Big Kitten Ridger. Especially if my team was as crappy as yours is this year. I know you probably can't help it though. Arrogance just comes natural to Oak Ridgers.

Farragut is the most arrogant school in the whole state. Ask anyone.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having one of the nation's greatest high school football programs (and admittedly Oak Ridge definitely is one of the greatest) is no excuse for not being able to win and lose games with class and to win without arrogance. My opinion, as you so graciously have granted me permission to have one, is that Oak Ridge would be even much greater as a program, if they could learn how to be good sports in both winning and losing. Right now, all Oak Ridge knows how to do is to be arrogant towards opponents when they are winning, and a bunch of bellyaching cry babies when they are losing. Yes Oak Ridge is one of the great football programs of all time, but their fan base is one of the suckiest of all time !

You need to take a good look in the mirror!!!

Great post Ole Dad!

FHS_Admiral, 5-5 or 6-4 are fine in Knoxville - but in the 'Ridge, it's sickening and unacceptable. I guess we just have a higher standard.

FHS can't get to "the big dance"... why is that? I'll spell it out for you...trust-fund babies that only play football because their parents make them instead of wanting to be part of a tradition and the pride of being part of a team with pride.

FHS has always been known for taking cheap shots and complaining about the refs, and always will when they get behind in a game instead of fighting for a score and laying it out on the field.

...aside from a mascot that looks like Captain Crunch!

Great post Ole Dad!

FHS_Admiral, 5-5 or 6-4 are fine in Knoxville - but in the 'Ridge, it's sickening and unacceptable. I guess we just have a higher standard.

FHS can't get to "the big dance"... why is that? I'll spell it out for you...trust-fund babies that only play football because their parents make them instead of wanting to be part of a tradition and the pride of being part of a team with pride.

FHS has always been known for taking cheap shots and complaining about the refs, and always will when they get behind in a game instead of fighting for a score and laying it out on the field.

...aside from a mascot that looks like Captain Crunch!

Typical no class arrogance from an Oak Ridge trailer trash knuckledragger. Enjoy your beat down coming this week. Can you say "5-5 with no playoffs" ? I'm sure you can, but I doubt you could spell it.

Oak Ridge will win this game!

And you base this opinion on what? Farragut has already beaten two teams that have beaten Oak Ridge and Farragut has stood toe to toe with Ooltewah, who gave Oak Ridge a beat down last week. Given the great incentive that Farragut has to beat Oak Ridge, especially in an off year for OR, what makes you think that OR will win this game? Just curious. Afterall, we're all entitled to an opinion.

I guess it's better to be a knuckledragger than a knucklehead. You guys are the biggest whiners I have ever seen. Name calling, no winning, no football playing, pansies. Now, see how you like losing to the worst team we have fielded in years. Oh, I forgot, you guys are the cricket champs of the KFL. You can really be proud of that. LOL

Ole Dad

Typical no class arrogance from an Oak Ridge trailer trash knuckledragger. Enjoy your beat down coming this week. Can you say "5-5 with no playoffs" ? I'm sure you can, but I doubt you could spell it.

I don't think I'd be quite so arrogant on this upcoming game if I were you Big Kitten Ridger. Especially if my team was as crappy as yours is this year. I know you probably can't help it though. Arrogance just comes natural to Oak Ridgers.

i wouldn't call them crappy, i mean they are inches/seconds away from being a 7-2 football team rather than 5-4, you aren't going to just go in and dominate them, and they are by no means "crappy"

i wouldn't call them crappy, i mean they are inches/seconds away from being a 7-2 football team rather than 5-4, you aren't going to just go in and dominate them, and they are by no means "crappy"

I realize that, I was just a little ticked at Big Cat Ridgers initial typical Oak Ridge arrogance towards Farragut. I do think that if Farragut plays well that we can beat OR by about the same margin as Ooltewah did, which was a couple of scores. I am also aware that if Farragut doesn't come to play hard and thinks it'll be a cakewalk that OR could beat Farragut.

OR has a pretty darn good defense. You haven't faced any defense like them. They stack the box and go man every down. They are very athletic on defense so its hard to move the ball on them. Turnovers is a key for this game. If Oak Ridge protects the ball it will be a last second game. Good luck to both teams!

Faragut people make me laugh. They better hope they win this one because it will be their last chance for a while. Can you imagine how those fans would act if they happen to loose this game.

Gattis is not the salvation for Oak Ridge. I think as much as winning is important and expected on principal alone bringing him back would bring the program down wheather they were winning or loosing. I don't like everything Stevens has done this year I didnt like a lot of things Lussier did. The way I see it last year should have been Oak Ridges' Third trip to the boro in as many years.

Faragut people make me laugh. They better hope they win this one because it will be their last chance for a while. Can you imagine how those fans would act if they happen to loose this game.

Gattis is not the salvation for Oak Ridge. I think as much as winning is important and expected on principal alone bringing him back would bring the program down wheather they were winning or loosing. I don't like everything Stevens has done this year I didnt like a lot of things Lussier did either. The way I see it last year should have been Oak Ridges' Third trip to the boro in as many years. Unlike this year the talent, experience and confidence were all in place in 03 04 and it was Stevens who finally got them there in 05. He deserves a fair shake, He will have the experience and talent in place the next two to three years the confidence dicipline and execution will lay on Stevens and his assistances. We will see if a coaching change is called for but I dont think anyone except those that didnt want him here in the first place think the time is now.