Fulton at Livingston Academy

Road2Three

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea maybe fulton but they used to be in a smaller class if i know my histroy but rule high used to get all the athletes from AE and fulton

Yea Highlander ..I think you have said enough ..you keep digging the hole deeper ..disregard your so called history ... Fulton used to be in the highest classification which was AAA until they split to 5 classes ..and I dont know the year they did that .... sure some kids that went to Rule, who was in Class AA then, go to Fulton now and some to Central and some to WEST .. they are spread out .... Fulton played for State Championship in 1974 in the highest class then AAA .. so they have had other good teams ... I realize it was alot of years ago but they have had some good teams since then to 2002 when they really started to make a run .. but you are correct in saying that there werent that many good ones that went far in playoffs ....

Yes they have beatin fulton alot exspecially when they were Rule high. In Mid 90's they beat them time and time again (if im not mistaken) Scott has only made it to the 2nd round 1 time and got beat. which they got cheated becuase there was 1 min left and daniel smith ran a kick return for a td and theyt called it back on a unessacary roughness call. The falcons day will come trust me. Scott mighta not always made the playoffs but they were always over 6 wins when i was there. Try playing maryville in the playoffs :blink: . Like he said the falcons time will come. I think Scott will suprise some ppl next year 21 starters returning and about 9 of them are 3 year starters. But good luck to the wildcats i hope you get them.

Oh yeah...the Nostalgia!!! I remember those days, just like when Scott was still Oneida High and would set it off on the mountainside!

Get Real!!! To get to Fulton you would go East when you hit Woodland, not West...that would take you to the Old Rule High, home of the Golden Bears. Fulton was formally in the same division as Rule and Holston in Class AA before they both were closed in the early 90s.

As for the Fulton v. Livingston game...The Falcons have too much speed, size, quickness and depth for the Wildkitties this Friday!

Uhhh, you mean Princeton! He was an amazing QB and an awesome DB also! He pulled us out of numerous no-win situations during his 4 years at LA. Haven't heard how he's doing at Princeton except he was playing WR. Would have loved to seen him play just 1 game at TB! Think he would have been even more unstoppable!

He does not play Wide Out, i talk to wilson all the time, and he is 2nd string free safety and they are playing him at a lil corner too. I watched them play harvard this past saturday and wilson cates #43 starts in kickoff return. Just a bit of info for you guys

I would like to take a minute to commend the LA seniors who "stuck it out" this extremely forgettable season. It would have been very easy to just quit when the times got tough, but you guys toughed it out. I know it will be hard to do, but just try to forget this season and remember last years great run! And for the guys coming back next year, let this season be a learning experience and work hard in the off season and come out next year and get that respect back!! GO BIG BLUE!!