Ravenwood at Dickson County

DCHSHeavyD

I have not seen any bad post by any DC fans, the only thing close to being classless was a post by a ravenwood fan saying DC fans were setting up excuses incase they lost.

Ravenwood fans have sour grapes about their season. I think they are JUST starting to realize they MIGHT not win state again. Because all season long they have thought they would. I think there is nothing wrong with DC fans when I was there this season I thought everyone was very nice.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood fans have sour grapes about their season. I think they are JUST starting to realize they MIGHT not win state again. Because all season long they have thought they would. I think there is nothing wrong with DC fans when I was there this season I thought everyone was very nice.

Our season is just starting so no sour grapes from our end. We aren't worried about winning State only trying to beat a very tough Gallatin team and moving forward. Sorry you feel compelled to bash a "sister" school. We will take the high road and root for Brentwood in the playoffs. Hopefully the Woods will meet again.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Ask one student from Ravenwood if at the beginning of the year they thought we'd when state again. Everyone knew that this year wouldn't be the same season as last.