Gatlinburg-Pittman vs Midway

REALmenWEARkilts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway will win quite easily and it shouldn't be a surprise, so don't make any excuses if you get beat. But congrats on your 9-1 season and region championship in 2-A

What will your excuse be shocker if GP wins?

Midway has a fine team that plays physical and is well coached. They have a very good RB in Ray Robinson whom I am told is a powerful runner and he is complimented by their QB who is also a very good elusive runner.

According to Sonny Moore's Power rating of TN high school football, GP is a 4 point favorite. I think that speaks of how these two teams are closely matched.

GP is also a physical team and realizes that Midway stands between them and a undefeated regular season. GP is not taking Midway lightly and highly respects Midways power running game. I believe that GP has the edge offensively and are averaging over 44 points per game, while Midway averages 28 points per game. I think this might not be a real shoot out because both teams like to run and play sound defense, thus that could set the stage for a 28-24 type ball game. In GP's favor of course! :rolleyes: Regards

GP has had a great season.......but i'm leaning to the Wave. Midway extremely physical for A. Midway could have named a score and posted it on the 'kees. It wont be anywhere near that easy this week. Midway has lost 3 games, 2 of them region games by a total of 3 points. Midway has scored 39,41 and 41 the last 3 weeks.

Midway 32 (they cant make an extra point, so they go for 2 every time)

GP 23

Guest Shocker0

What will your excuse be shocker if GP wins?

Midway has a fine team that plays physical and is well coached. They have a very good RB in Ray Robinson whom I am told is a powerful runner and he is complimented by their QB who is also a very good elusive runner.

According to Sonny Moore's Power rating of TN high school football, GP is a 4 point favorite. I think that speaks of how these two teams are closely matched.

GP is also a physical team and realizes that Midway stands between them and a undefeated regular season. GP is not taking Midway lightly and highly respects Midways power running game. I believe that GP has the edge offensively and are averaging over 44 points per game, while Midway averages 28 points per game. I think this might not be a real shoot out because both teams like to run and play sound defense, thus that could set the stage for a 28-24 type ball game. In GP's favor of course! :rolleyes: Regards

My excuse will be...

Man did they ever get lucky.

GP only has 13 freshmen, so why did they have 23 on the field. Because they played some of their JV team also! Seymour freshmen did struggle thoug!

Best of my knowledge GP only dressed 22 last night and they actually have 16 freshman. However, Seymour's coach was asked when they scheduled the game if it was ok to play a few sophomores. GP only has 3 freshman lineman so most of the 10th graders were lineman. Also, the touchdown was scored by freshman Shane Latham and the 2 point play was a pass from freshman McKinley Maples to freshman Drew Barton. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Edited by charger81

Midway will win quite easily and it shouldn't be a surprise, so don't make any excuses if you get beat. But congrats on your 9-1 season and region championship in 2-A

GP has had a great season.......but i'm leaning to the Wave. Midway extremely physical for A. Midway could have named a score and posted it on the 'kees. It wont be anywhere near that easy this week. Midway has lost 3 games, 2 of them region games by a total of 3 points. Midway has scored 39,41 and 41 the last 3 weeks.

Midway 32 (they cant make an extra point, so they go for 2 every time)

GP 23

Hutch, Dodgen, and the rest of the boys love this bulletin board material. Keep it coming!

Best of my knowledge GP only dressed 22 last night and they actually have 16 freshman. However, Seymour's coach was asked when they scheduled the game if it was ok to play a few sophomores. GP only has 3 freshman lineman so most of the 10th graders were lineman. Also, the touchdown was scored by freshman Shane Latham and the 2 point play was a pass from freshman McKinley Maples to freshman Drew Barton. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Wow,

Must not be able to count. There were more than 22. It must be nice to know that you somphomores beat freshmen. Congradualtions on being the Green Co. champs also! Wait, you forgot to play Greenville. Always one away right.

Wow,

Must not be able to count. There were more than 22. It must be nice to know that you somphomores beat freshmen. Congradualtions on being the Green Co. champs also! Wait, you forgot to play Greenville. Always one away right.

Maybe you should learn to count. Let's see they warmed up with 3 lines of 6 and one line of 4. In most parts of Sevier County that is 22. Guess spelling doen't matter either.