Rutledge @ Carter

hornet2517

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the best you can come up with? Yes I am cheering for Rutledge and yes I am a Claiborne fan at least you cant spin that one.

Was looking at your website 4 or 5 wins was the best you could muster for years you change regions and you are now champions.

Congratulations to the Carter Hornets 1-3A Champions.

However your daddy should have went skeet shooting because that was the bast part of you.

Now good Luck Rutledge maybe you guys can take Carter down a notch or two it is evident that the only way they can win is to change regions. You cant lie your way out of that one and whats up with stopping progress?

Build the Midway Industrial Road just because this Secular Progressive doesnt want it.

Yes I am the Original Hater...UPAB

Edited by Bullen01

ahem, Regions for Carter since 1993 decision to move to 5 classes...

1993-1994 2-4A (1993 4A Playoffs)

1994-1998 3-4A (1994-1997 No Playoffs)

1999-2000 2-3A (1999 and 2000 3A Playoffs)

2001-2004 3-4A (2002 4A Playoffs)

2005-2006 1-3A (2005 and 2005 3A Playoffs)

Show we've won a little more than Claiborne who has been to the playoffs 1 time in school history, this year making the second. Evdiently Claiborne needed to change regions or just drop football period.

You can take your secular progressive comments and shove 'em. Liberals like yourself is what's wrong with America (TRASH)