Top wrestlers in region 7.

knockout818

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchy, touchy-we all saw how he laid on the mat. A win is not a win when you don't try to compete. Whether he wrestles or not, it is still tainted. Booker and Dowell are my picks in whatever weight classes this year.

Only thing tainted is your attitude. A win is a win. He was hurt. I was there. Tell that to the parent who had to take him to the doctor. The doctor bill was not tainted. Stop being a sore loser. You are full of it. I'm going for Dowell. He is a great kid with a better attitude than Booker.

Several return, going off last season's regions

103 from East Lit and MLK

112-Steiner of Glencliff

119-Rucker(Antioch), Corley(HL), Lett(Str)

125-Yahya(McG), Nguyen(EL)

135-Holman(McG), Dowell(HL), Osatile(Ant)

140-Booker(Ant), EL kid who won the region

145-Fortune(MLK)

152-Burnley??(MLK)

160-Harden(McG), Slayden(Ant)

171-Reams(Gl)

189-Rhodes(Ant), Maplewood's 189

I hear that HL's hwt may be out this season, torn ACL from football. I am not sure of weights this year, just names from last year.

Hey do you know if nguyen is staying in the 125 this year? and what other wrestlers in 130 maybe good in region 7

Knockout, how did the team do Tuesday. Who wrestled at the different weights.

Well we have alot of new wrestlers and they need to get better, but as far as who wreslted at different weights everybody wrestled up a weight class....We won three of our matches..First Tony Corley(14-1 against Overton's 130)...and (Me Kerry Dowell i was so tired ive only been back for a week and really needa get back in shape but i won 20-13 against there 140)...and one of our new wrestlers Quiton heavy weight pinned his opponnet in the first...but we have a very young team and we just need a alot of more practices so that everyone will get better...coaches are great!!!but we lost pretty badly.

Well we have alot of new wrestlers and they need to get better, but as far as who wreslted at different weights everybody wrestled up a weight class....We won three of our matches..First Tony Corley(14-1 against Overton's 130)...and (Me Kerry Dowell i was so tired ive only been back for a week and really needa get back in shape but i won 20-13 against there 140)...and one of our new wrestlers Quiton heavy weight pinned his opponnet in the first...but we have a very young team and we just need a alot of more practices so that everyone will get better...coaches are great!!!but we lost pretty badly.

What was the kid name from Overton you wrestled at 140. Since you said everyone wrestled up a weight class, I am assuming that 135 is you target weight class for region.

What was the kid name from Overton you wrestled at 140. Since you said everyone wrestled up a weight class, I am assuming that 135 is you target weight class for region.

Knockout the final score for yours and my sons match was 20 to 15 .You looked good . His name is Colt Kittrell. The y both wrestled up to 145. Good luck on the rest of your season .